What's new

Bitcoin ban in some countries

Bitcoin might be banned in some countries, but you can still see traders in that country carrying out their Bitcoin transaction regardless but with a more protected way now

What do you think about bitcoin ban in some countries it looks that traders and crypto users in
those countries still working with bitcoin normally do you think countries can't ban bitcoin or prevent
peoples from using bitcoin ?
Nigerian is one of the countries where bitcoin has been banned and its been a very difficult experience for people andnthey go through hardship in order to exchange their crypto currency.

I think every country have the right to ban bitcoin in their country because it is their economy that they are bound to protect. The only thing is that regulation could have been better.

What do you think about bitcoin ban in some countries it looks that traders and crypto users in
those countries still working with bitcoin normally do you think countries can't ban bitcoin or prevent
The government can place a ban on cryptocurrency but they cannot prevent people from using it because cryptocurrency is decentralized. This give people chances to make use of cryptocurrency without much restriction.

yeah of course Bitcoin is prohibited in some countries like our country (Algeria)
our government prevents people from completely using any type of crypto for transactions.
Likewise here in Nigeria any activities that have to do with crypto currency is ban because of some reasons one can not understand but still other ways were created and people still do it.

The government can place a ban on cryptocurrency but they cannot prevent people from using it because cryptocurrency is decentralized. This give people chances to make use of cryptocurrency without much restriction.
Your assertion is good, because there is no way the government will ban people from bitcoin usage in the sense that they are not in charge of it and it is highly anonymous and decentralized.

My take on the ban of some countries of the crypto currency is mainly because crypto coin is being used for illegal means like crimes and money laundering. That is aside from the fact that crypto is not registered which means it is an illegal commodity. A smuggled truck of shoes is illegal and so is the crypto commodity which did not pass the customs for the proper taxes.

Countries can certainly ban the use and transactions in Bitcoin within their jurisdictions. But it is going to be obvious that people will still find their way around it without breaking any law too

the government of my country have stated clearly that they didn't burn anyone from using bitcoin but transacting with the local currency by financial institutions is prohibited.

I think that it is very hard to actually ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for that matter because there is no way to track it so if people are still dealing with it, there is no way to prove that and to show a history of transactions.

Bitcoin and al other crypto currencies are banned in my home country. The ban came to effect when the central bank released a statement issuing a ban a couple of years ago.
If cryptocurrencies wallet are banned and exchange websites are banned then if you visit them using your browser you get 404 error means that cryptocurrencies are banned but if it is not the case means country is handling as illegal activity but not banning crypto platforms there is a difference between two cases.

If cryptocurrencies wallet are banned and exchange websites are banned then if you visit them using your browser you get 404 error means that cryptocurrencies are banned but if it is not the case means country is handling as illegal activity but not banning crypto platforms there is a difference between two cases.
A 404 error is generally to show that the website does not exists and does not have to do with a ban based on my past experience. I think that it is more of a server error when a website is banned.

I actually and sincerely don't see any reason for the burning of cryptocurrency in most countries. I've also been wondering whether they are not after the progress of their own citizens

I could totally understand with some countries for burning decreto due to the reason that they are citizens could use it as an umbrella to extortion of money or something like that

I dont still understand why some countries believe that the use of crypto currency will crumble their economy , for example i don't understand the effect of using crypto currency in the economy .
China has been against bitcoin for ages and of course this is the recent outrage on bitcoin has really affected the market in so many ways.

Seriously, it's something that is actually happening all over the world right now and it's all because the government wants to have control over cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back