What's new

Bitcoin ban in some countries

Am still in shock why my country will ban crpyto currency which people are trying to adapt to and even make the rate of robbery reduce
Lol!! Don't be my brother. When you have a government that have no thought for it's youth to better their lives, what else do you expect from them than this offer they've presented ?

The government can take any decisions which they believe it's best for it's economy.
Many countries believe Bitcoin is criminal initiative so they ban it from their country

The government can take any decisions which they believe it's best for it's economy.
Many countries believe Bitcoin is criminal initiative so they ban it from their country
In Nigeria here government has not banned cryptocurrency but they have make it impossible for people to transfer money from bank account to cryptocurrency exchanges and if you engage in this it is possible that your bank account may be banned.

Bitcoin is banned in my country. It ws banned by the central bank through a decree. The appropriate reasons were not given for the ban, therefore, a lot of people have questioned the ban

I do not think that banning Bitcoins will actually stop people from trading in the currency or using the currency in the country. there are many countries that have banned the coin, yet the Bitcoin trade is flourishing in those countries.

I actually think in some countries ,Bitcoin is banned ,but it's not even effective like that because people are still carrying out Bitcoin trades as they like ,just so they could make more profit ,just like what's happening in my country

Bitcoin is banned in my country too by government but it doesn't stop crypto users and trader to use it. There are ways in which we are using it without government awareness.

I actually think in some countries ,Bitcoin is banned ,but it's not even effective like that because people are still carrying out Bitcoin trades as they like ,just so they could make more profit ,just like what's happening in my country
Haha, that's true, like here in Nigeria there is actually a ban on crypto related transactions but we still have alot of traders trading on the crypto market and also lots of investors still making their investments on crypto currency.

It is quite obvious that it is archaic countries that are banning the use of cryptocurrencies in their various countries because they don't understand the workings and the benefits of the digital assets.

What do you think about bitcoin ban in some countries it looks that traders and crypto users in
those countries still working with bitcoin normally do you think countries can't ban bitcoin or prevent
peoples from using bitcoin ?
One of the things i have always say from my observation about the issue of cryptocurency is that,most governmet are afriad of the free market without ristriction and central control,this is what the government fear the most.

Yes I heard the news. It sounds disappointing. Those citizens wil miss. I just hope that their leaders wil get more informed about bitcoin and change their decision. We must all have a benefit from something revolutionary

What do you think about bitcoin ban in some countries it looks that traders and crypto users in
those countries still working with bitcoin normally do you think countries can't ban bitcoin or prevent
Those countries should stop this policy because crypto and Bitcoin is the future of the world, and they could never stop people from buying crypto and Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is ban is some countries, my country Nigeria also banned the use of Bitcoin which is very bad, this has bring a lot of setbacks to many people.

Most Africa countries have ban crypto currency because they don't know and understand what is main by it to me digital currency have help alot of youth in Africa at large

Their are alot of countries that are currently lifting the ban and many other countries too would continue to do same on the nearest future.
This is because the cryptocurrency has come to stay.

When bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is being banned in any country , it is automatically an illegal assets and you are not expected as a citizen to use it for any purposes. People could used it but they will easily be arrested for that.

When bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is being banned in any country , it is automatically an illegal assets and you are not expected as a citizen to use it for any purposes. People could used it but they will easily be arrested for that.
That's true, I think Bitcoin was once banned in Nigeria aswell, but for now I don't know if it's unbanned, but that has brought a lot of setbacks on many things.

I don't know, but it seems China also ban cryptocurrency? I don't know why must country are doing something like that including some Africa countries. I wonder how people there will be feeling

Except there should be traces on all online activities which will cost a lot seeing that the internet is an open space for people to use, there'll be no way to outrightly ban the use of crypto currency in my opinion.

Because people have started using Bitcoin too much yet which is threatening to the government so the government has banned it seeing this but still some people are using investment of Bitcoin for profit. They are doing it illegally because the profit in this thing is obvious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back