Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are your biggest regrets when it came to working online? I think my biggest regret is not pushing myself faster. I started slow, which I recommend when working online, but my time was a lot slower. It took me a lot longer to get to a position where I was comfortable. But I eventually got there. I wish I moved a bit faster, but I moved on and am doing good now. What about you? What regrets do you have?

My biggest regret when it comes to online work is that I didn’t take it seriously. Perhaps I simply didn’t believe in it. I didn’t think it was possible to earn money online. However, that changed when my friend introduced me to a platform where I made my first dollar and successfully withdrew it. It was truly unbelievable.

I was introduced to online writing in 2007, I started writing online regularly in 2010 But I did not create my own site until 2015. I regret not building my own site early on and wasting my time on multiple writing sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back