What's new

Beware of faucets that may require you to pay before releasing your earnings

We all use faucets at some point or the other and to be honest for many of us it is faucets that introduce us to the crypto world and that are able to allow us to earn our first portion of crypto. However, in faucets there are also some scam sites that earn off your claims and that advertise on their site but do not pay out to their users.

One of the common scams that are in the faucet sites is that the user is required to pay a fee in order for their funds to be released. There are many reasons that the site gives for this being necessary, such as the fact that there is a need to confirm your account details, your wallet details, o for the sake of a transaction fee cost that needs to be covered. I implore you to be careful of this as many of these sites are actual scams and once you make the payment you are unlikely o receive the funds.

It is best to rather try different sites. These sites are easily identifiable as well as their rewards for their faucets are unusually high for a faucet. This is cause for concern and scepticism in itself.

Have you ever fallen victim to this?
At first, when I was not curious and I just joined and registered on faucet and cloud mining sites without researching whether it was paying or not. But I have never been a victim because when the deposit is required to release the accumulated funds from them, I do not have money on my e-wallets to deposit😅

Any faucet that asked you to pay before withdrawing your money is scam and should be reported immediately, for further queries so that others can learn their lessons, I hate people who joke with other people's lives is not funny, am serious, don't take what doesn't belong to you.

I nearly fell for this some time ago but I wasn't too fast in taking decisions so I discovered their trick. The site was called coinbirds, they offer a faucet where you can claim, use it and buy birds and then withdraw the profit generated from the birds. I made a lot with their birds but when it reaches withdrawal, l was asked to deposit. When I checked for reviews, they said it only allows you to withdraw 40% of your deposit so l quickly took U turn.
I'm sorry. I would like just to know something about Conbirds.
In this moment I have discovered that on Coinbirds, before being able to withdraw, it is necessary to deposit at least $0.5.
So you claim that this site is a scam, where it is not possible to withdraw neither the money that was deposited there?
Thank you.

I'm sorry. I would like just to know something about Conbirds.
In this moment I have discovered that on Coinbirds, before being able to withdraw, it is necessary to deposit at least $0.5.
So you claim that this site is a scam, where it is not possible to withdraw neither the money that was deposited there?
Thank you.
Personally I have not made use of this website before however I think that if they are requesting you to deposit a certain number of funds into a website before you are eligible to take out the money that you have earned then I would personally say that it is a scam site. This is just based on a rule of thumb that I have.

Personally I have not made use of this website before however I think that if they are requesting you to deposit a certain number of funds into a website before you are eligible to take out the money that you have earned then I would personally say that it is a scam site. This is just based on a rule of thumb that I have.
I think to understand. Therefore Coinbirds can be ranked among the many Russian HYIP sites, which are practically all scams!
Am I right?
Thank you.

Not only faucets, anything that requires a deposit online before withdrawal often turns out to be scam intended by selfish people to rob people of theid hard earned money.

I think to understand. Therefore Coinbirds can be ranked among the many Russian HYIP sites, which are practically all scams!
Am I right?
Thank you.
If it is an HYIP then the chances are that it is a scam or that it will turn into a scam very soon as these types of websites do not last very long at all. Therefore i would implore you to reconsider that website and to not waste your time with it. A good way is to research the website as well. Have you done so to see the other experiences on this site?

If it is an HYIP then the chances are that it is a scam or that it will turn into a scam very soon as these types of websites do not last very long at all. Therefore i would implore you to reconsider that website and to not waste your time with it. A good way is to research the website as well. Have you done so to see the other experiences on this site?
For Coinbirds, honestly not yet. But it seems to have the same mold of every Russian HYIP site of that kind, which in the end, it translates into a clear scam, closing, disappearing from the web and fooling all those who invested money there !!

There are plenty of them out there especially on telegram looking for who to scam. I have tried one of them before and after meeting the requirements they asked me to deposit certain amount of crypto in order to be able to receive another crypto. This is of course a pure scam.

How much is the worth of the earnings on faucets that the sites will request for payments before releasing your earnings Any faucets that ask for deposit should be avoided, they are scams.

How much is the worth of the earnings on faucets that the sites will request for payments before releasing your earnings Any faucets that ask for deposit should be avoided, they are scams.
There are some faucets that i have seen even up to recently that have claims of 100 satoshi an hour, and request payment before releasing your earnings. These faucets should be avoided at all costs.

Indeed there are lots of scams posing as real investment these days and it's more rampant on telegram so it's important to do research so as not to fall victim to any scam

I dont think i have had such experience as i have never used any faucet site before. But i have had similar experience with airdrop sites and channels, they ask you to deposit a specific amount before you can claim your earnings. Like why can they just collect what they want from my so called earnings

I remember a bitcoin faucet which has withdrawal threshold of 0.002 btc and I reached that amount in just 4 days by claiming regularly. And when I reached cashout amount , they blocked my account. Some faucets may even ask for the funds before withdrawing , all these faucets are scam.

This was so common in the last year, a lot of faucets would allow you or scam you with fake earnings and then when it's time to withdraw, they want to rip you off your money.
This is why I don't take mining seriously.

This was so common in the last year, a lot of faucets would allow you or scam you with fake earnings and then when it's time to withdraw, they want to rip you off your money.
This is why I don't take mining seriously.
It is true, and the thing is that they are making a lot of money from you being on thosee fake sites because they are still getting the profits from the advertisement that they aer having on the site.

I have learned this lesson a hard way. I once was using a faucet that paid well. However, when I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold I was asked to pay certain fee in advance. I gave up that faucet.

Your faucet scam alert really useful for beginners, because they don't no any thing about this type scams are fake projects, if anyone convinced them they pays the amount, mostly youtubers misguides their users for their personal benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back