Beware of faucets that may require you to pay before releasing your earnings

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
We all use faucets at some point or the other and to be honest for many of us it is faucets that introduce us to the crypto world and that are able to allow us to earn our first portion of crypto. However, in faucets there are also some scam sites that earn off your claims and that advertise on their site but do not pay out to their users.

One of the common scams that are in the faucet sites is that the user is required to pay a fee in order for their funds to be released. There are many reasons that the site gives for this being necessary, such as the fact that there is a need to confirm your account details, your wallet details, o for the sake of a transaction fee cost that needs to be covered. I implore you to be careful of this as many of these sites are actual scams and once you make the payment you are unlikely o receive the funds.

It is best to rather try different sites. These sites are easily identifiable as well as their rewards for their faucets are unusually high for a faucet. This is cause for concern and scepticism in itself.

Have you ever fallen victim to this?

We all use faucets at some point or the other and to be honest for many of us it is faucets that introduce us to the crypto world and that are able to allow us to earn our first portion of crypto. However, in faucets there are also some scam sites that earn off your claims and that advertise on their site but do not pay out to their users.

One of the common scams that are in the faucet sites is that the user is required to pay a fee in order for their funds to be released. There are many reasons that the site gives for this being necessary, such as the fact that there is a need to confirm your account details, your wallet details, o for the sake of a transaction fee cost that needs to be covered. I implore you to be careful of this as many of these sites are actual scams and once you make the payment you are unlikely o receive the funds.

It is best to rather try different sites. These sites are easily identifiable as well as their rewards for their faucets are unusually high for a faucet. This is cause for concern and scepticism in itself.

Only scam faucet ask for deposit before you receive your earnings, and painful, there are many of such faucets defrauding people of their monies.

Most of the faucets on Telegram are into this kind of fraudulent act, they waste people's time, data and resources trying to defraud the same people.

Thank you for this information, bless up!

Only scam faucet ask for deposit before you receive your earnings, and painful, there are many of such faucets defrauding people of their monies.

Most of the faucets on Telegram are into this kind of fraudulent act, they waste people's time, data and resources trying to defraud the same people.

Thank you for this information, bless up!
This is my concern when it comes to telegram actually. There are many fake accounts and false bots that are on there that are utilizing this scamming tactic, and I believe that the owners of the platform should take some sort of action against this sort of thing or perhaps have a way to weed out these accounts and prevent them from interacting on this platform to avoid people from falling victim to this.

People should be really careful when dealing with faucets. They are genuine faucets one can benefit from without paying a single dime. There is no good reason for any faucet to ask you to pay, no matter how they spin the reason. Don't fall for it.

I nearly fell for this some time ago but I wasn't too fast in taking decisions so I discovered their trick. The site was called coinbirds, they offer a faucet where you can claim, use it and buy birds and then withdraw the profit generated from the birds. I made a lot with their birds but when it reaches withdrawal, l was asked to deposit. When I checked for reviews, they said it only allows you to withdraw 40% of your deposit so l quickly took U turn.

Yes bro other faucet is greedy ,be aware . before register to faucet website ask people if legit paying this site for free . So many faucet is scam thats true..

I wish you give me this advice earlier that was the same reason and that was the same thing that happened to me when I lose $5 to an Instagram bot who promise to release my $50 worth of bitcoins to my wallet if I pay the transaction fee of $5,I could not even believe the were scammers until after paying the money and they promised to send me my bitcoins up to now I've not received it and it's over 2 years now.
Post automatically merged:

I wish you give me this advice earlier that was the same reason and that was the same thing that happened to me when I lose $5 to an Instagram bot who promise to release my $50 worth of bitcoins to my wallet if I pay the transaction fee of $5,I could not even believe the were scammers until after paying the money and they promised to send me my bitcoins up to now I've not received it and it's over 2 years now.

I hate platforms like this, this platforms are one of many that can scam you of your money if you are not very careful. So before starting anything online always check for the sites review to know everything about the site to prevent wasting your time

I nearly fell for this some time ago but I wasn't too fast in taking decisions so I discovered their trick. The site was called coinbirds, they offer a faucet where you can claim, use it and buy birds and then withdraw the profit generated from the birds. I made a lot with their birds but when it reaches withdrawal, l was asked to deposit. When I checked for reviews, they said it only allows you to withdraw 40% of your deposit so l quickly took U turn.
It is good that you managed to figure this out at an early stage because then you didn't have to experience the loss of having to invest or make the deposit only to be found that you cannot withdraw it. And it is very important to check the other reviews on the site. This was a very good move on your part before you made the withdrawal and I commend you on that. Unfortunately there was a lot of time that you had invested into the site which was not rewarded. But it is good for future reference as well. Be sure to check reviews on a site before you invest a lot of time into it.

It is good that you managed to figure this out at an early stage because then you didn't have to experience the loss of having to invest or make the deposit only to be found that you cannot withdraw it. And it is very important to check the other reviews on the site. This was a very good move on your part before you made the withdrawal and I commend you on that. Unfortunately there was a lot of time that you had invested into the site which was not rewarded. But it is good for future reference as well. Be sure to check reviews on a site before you invest a lot of time into it.
For the time l wasted some over there because that was the time I started dealing with crypto but didn't know anyone yet to tell me more about such scam sites. But since that incidence, l always do my best to research on any project l see before investing my time or money in it.

I was also working on a platform that pays for viewing ads but when I reached the withdraw limit and I try to process my withdrawal, they said you have to deposit money then you will be able to withdraw.. that was very awkward feeling for me, it is better to invest in trading rather than giving them. I left it.

I am fortunate not to fall victim to scam faucet sites, which have to deposit first before withdrawing. Due to my busy schedule, I have left the faucet site as a waste of time with too little rewards.

I think those faucet sites normaly operate just like hyip site and i am always careful and i also avoid using them to actually prevent my self from been scammed , only the free ones that are legit that i do give a try but the one that promises high earning and ask you to invest might not actually be real but it might actually be a scam faucet sites

I don't know why people are still interested in this sort of thing because to me I know that 90% of all faucet online are scam and I've been scammed by most of them that after earning some money they ask me to pay a certain amount for withdrawal fee and that's how I got scammed,up till now they have never paid.

There is no point wasting your time, and energy on those fake sites because after wasting your time, and data you will never be paid. Instead I recommend paid to post sites which you can earn some little money daily.

There is no point wasting your time, and energy on those fake sites because after wasting your time, and data you will never be paid. Instead I recommend paid to post sites which you can earn some little money daily.
I definitely prefer the pay per post sites as well. The great thing about them is that you are able to earn without having to make any payment into the first place unless of course you choose to upgrade your membership to a VIP membership in the case of this platform. However, what is unique about this sort of learning mechanisms is that you are able to actually learn quite a bit about cryptocurrencies, and it really does help in future Ventures that you take in the cryptocurrency field.

When it come to online business I've always been very careful to get myself involved in any program that asks me to pay even before service. How can a website tell me to pay even before I start using it especially when it comes to creating a foucet online? if you know that your service is very good and you are willing to demand for payment you could have given out a free trial first and later require for payment if the service is okay.

When it come to online business I've always been very careful to get myself involved in any program that asks me to pay even before service. How can a website tell me to pay even before I start using it especially when it comes to creating a foucet online? if you know that your service is very good and you are willing to demand for payment you could have given out a free trial first and later require for payment if the service is okay.
I think the problem that people have with giving out free trial periods is that some may take advantage of it or they may constantly create a new account in order to only use the free trial. But I do get what you are saying and perhaps there should be a limit to how much you can earn before you are eligible to pay for their services. In this way they are able to build up some sort of confidence and reputation as well so that people would be more convinced when it comes to investing or paying them.

Well, it really makes no sense to pay a faucet at the first place, due to the ridiculous money they give you, maybe if you save money and not pay them at the first place would be lot better for you

Well, it really makes no sense to pay a faucet at the first place, due to the ridiculous money they give you, maybe if you save money and not pay them at the first place would be lot better for you
It is a sad scam that many of the new cryptocurrency users fall into as they feel that there may be a reason for the payment. Sites often give you a reason as well for this which can often sound quite legitimate as well and therefore newbies into the crypto world are often caught out by it. It is best not waste your time on these sites and to rather focus your efforts on a different site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back