What's new

Between DOT and XRP, which one is best to invest on currently?

Ellozyy

Familiar Face
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been finding it difficult to ascertain which cryptocurrency is the best to pick between these two. Which one of them do you think is a good bet? Dot seems to be doing really good of recent and also, it seems xrp is recovering lately also.. Let me hear your opinions please.

I still believe ripple is among the best coin to invest for a long term investment. Despite the law suit filed against ripple. It is still able to beat polkadot to the fourth position. Which means if law suit is not filed against ripple, it would have reached $1. They are both good but I will go for ripple

While Ripple works in a bit more complicated way, the above example explains its basic workings. The Ripple system scores better than the dot network for its lower processing times and lower transaction charges.

Ripple and Polkadot all have the potential to increase but I will prefer Ripple. Ripple is still cheap and affordable which enable investors to gather as much as the can before it also deploys. However, if you can afford, l will recommend you to invest in both of them because you are likely to earn more 3× your investment if you can do that.

While Ripple works in a bit more complicated way, the above example explains its basic workings. The Ripple system scores better than the dot network for its lower processing times and lower transaction charges.

For now, I wouldn't consider an investment in ripple and that is strictly because of the situation of the lawsuit. I am less inclined to gambling and that is what it would mean for me investing in xrp presently.

I would advice that you go with Pikaldot for now. This is because of the recent issues with Ripple. Though I believe that Ripple would come out of it unharmed but I think it's better you stay off it. Dot is another very good coin and it has great potential of doing multiple percent increase in future.

Concerning the best currency to invest between polkadot and ripple. Well, I believe both cryptocurrency coins have the potential to been invested in and make profit. I will actually prefer ripple over polkadot, not special reason though but I think ripple is good and will increase over time, it is advisable for any investor to have a long term investment with ripple

Initially, the service predicts a bad year ahead for XRP. ... However, if you can handle a little FUD, it may be a good time to accumulate XRP at such a low price. WalletInvestor believes the price will recover to around $0.46 by the end of 2020, $0.58 in 2021, and over $2.00 in 2025, making XRP a buy and hold investment.

I think eth is next rising to the moon. Wait 1 month you need invest eth is quitely up for the next month

I think the best option is XRP it has big chance to increase highly especially since the current price 1000 - 1200 sat is very cheap to buy ripple and hold for the long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
XRP is my most preferred choice to invest on than Dot because I don't know anything about this DOT coin, I know much about XRP but I am just hearing about DOT coin for the very first time now. Although XRP is going through some challenges right now but I will still invest with them knowing that they can overcome this challenge in a short time.

I have been finding it difficult to ascertain which cryptocurrency is the best to pick between these two. Which one of them do you think is a good bet? Dot seems to be doing really good of recent and also, it seems xrp is recovering lately also.. Let me hear your opinions please.
I don't think that should be a problem because you can invest in et here um and that due to it steady increase and its encouraging this days because it keeps rising. If you go for ethereum and Doge coin u will definitely see profit

I do not really have any information concerning DOT but XRP is a very promising cryptocurrency to invest in having survived the ligation against it last year and it saw a tremendous rise in market price this year more than 100%, I will take XRP any day anytime.

XRP is a coin I have know about for a longer time than DOT. I have never conducted or carried out any transaction with DOT before unlike XRP that I have done transactions in a few times. I prefer investing in XRP to DOT

I know that price of XRP is down at the moment and it would be a very nice buy for anyone since this market present a good entry point.

Well both are good coins no doubt and they have potentials too, the low transaction fees associated with ripple is one of the reasons why I have intentions to invest in it in the first place

XRP is a coin I have know about for a longer time than DOT. I have never conducted or carried out any transaction with DOT before unlike XRP that I have done transactions in a few times. I prefer investing in XRP to DOT
I also prefer ripple to DOT. But looking at dot, it is a fast crypto currency that has gain lots of trust. It is in top 10 Crypto currency. There are other coin that are older and dot surpasses them and bowling top 10. It means it has a good future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back