Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Which search engine do you prefer and most likely have set as your browser homepage? Do you think it's better than its competitors - explain the reasons why it's your preferred choice, please. I use Google, no particular reason, just because it's simple and I don't like change. I've grown up using this browser as a young child.

I do not like Google because their page differs from Yahoo and Bing. In Bing or Yahoo, there is a light actuality provided every time you visit the homepage while for google there is a static page.

My favorite nowadays is Bing although I also use Google from time to time, Bing is my favorite since it offers some kind of reward for using its search engine, that is, Bing rewards, which google to date has not done, even other less popular search engines such as Presearch or the Slice search engine offer rewards.

Duck Duck Go is a good alternative if you're not wanting to use Google. It also doesn't try to track your Internet habits while you're using TOR or a VPN. I have noticed in the past that if you are using those tools, Google sometimes won't let you use it's search engine.

Duck Duck Go is a good alternative if you're not wanting to use Google. It also doesn't try to track your Internet habits while you're using TOR or a VPN. I have noticed in the past that if you are using those tools, Google sometimes won't let you use it's search engine.
Interesting what you say, I haven't used TOR or any other similar tool in the past so, for now, I don't have anything to worry about, by the way, Duck Duck Go is the Chinese search engine. Or am I wrong?

I use Firefox as my default browser, and FIrefox has Google search as the default search engine. Even if Google was not the default search engine, I would still use it because I like using Google more than anything else. I sometimes use Bing and I think Bing is also good. By the way, has anyone used Duck Dick Go? I sometimes use it.

I use Brave on and off but the results are not always great. Qwant is another option with better search results. I do like StartPage but it often goes down at random which is annoying. I never recommend DuckDuckGo as they sold out in terms of privacy and data.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back