Best rewarding App in 2020?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My personal experience with rewarding apps are not encouraging, they all promise you rewards of all kinds to entice you to downloading their apps. The moment you are in the game, the hustle gets hard and difficult to earn or win any rewards.

Im not really active on rewarding apps this year but i think Clipclaps deserve the award for best rewarding app of the year lol
The app starts getting viral on January and has paid a lot of users since .. it's easier to earn there back then. But not sure now.

My personal experience with rewarding apps are not encouraging, they all promise you rewards of all kinds to entice you to downloading their apps. The moment you are in the game, the hustle gets hard and difficult to earn or win any rewards.
Will one of the most rewarding apps I have downloaded this year is the cctip app, I wonder why i didn't know about the app earlier than September, 2020.

It tips user different coins and token daily and you can swap or exchange coins and token on the app.

I worked on many sites and invest a huge amount in them but all are fake and my money is wasted.Now i work on this site and hope for the best.it was the best rewarded app in 2020.

I think I don't have any kind of best rewarding app in 2020, ever since i have being into making Money online, i have never come accross a rewarding app and if it is true that there is rewarding app meaning people will be getting some bonuses.

Is true, most of the rewarding app are fund of disappearing or disqualifying you at the verg of your payment. I have hard couple of experience with few of the rewarding app, and they made me believe there is no good paying rewarding app... But of resent I came across a rewarding blockchain app called Real Research app, you take surveys and they pay you in there coin, presently the value of one of there coin is about 7 cent.. If you are interested see link:
Download Real Research app and earn rewards by completing surveys!!
https://realresearch.page.link/bxMPkHM5SwhPXmj48 make sure you complete kyc to level 4 if you must see survey to match you.

I have tried many apps last year and only one or two of them has paid me. Most of these apps have high threshold that is impossible to reach unless you have referrals. But fortunately, I got to earn $10 from clipclap after months of using it.

Thank you all for sharing your opinions and suggestions with me, reading through your reply has enlightened me the more. First, not to depend on online surveys for my active income most especially if I live in any of the third countries and second, I should get my hands on other online business like marketing products and services that I am sure of earning from it.

I am so new to online making money. This is my first application to be used( bizindustry) for making money online and I think is very simple and easy way of making money online. Please if there are other good rewarding app kindly tell me to be a partaker.

I have used a lot of rewarding apps already and it is for me, a scam. It is really hard to earn in this kind platform. They are forcing you to watch lot of ads which benefits them and less for the users. But, I think ClipClaps is the best for me. They are paying and improving constantly.

I'm not very active in apps but I think adfly.com is great and a lot of people have benefited from it and I think the best and greatest of this year is This is and deserves this award and this is also very popular and a lot of people have made a lot of money from it and I think this is also great and this is the best app of the year and Also deserves a reward.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not very active in apps but I think adfly.com is great and a lot of people have benefited from it and I think the best and greatest of this year is This is and deserves this award and this is also very popular and a lot of people have made a lot of money from it and I think this is also great and this is the best app of the year and Also deserves a reward.

Check out freelancer, it is an app/site that allows you to do freelancing jobs for clients and get paid for it. I myself have earned over 120 dollars in just 3 months of starting.

I have been on different rewarding apps since August last year 2020 and the only one I can vouch for after leaving the rest is BizDustry. I have been on BizDustry since September and I can say that they are the best PLATFORM I have worked on so far. The have good customer service and they also pay on time without any excuse from the admin

Yeah. This is why most people do not believe in what they see in adverts . Rewarding apps pay peanuts ,despite wasting someone's time unnecessary. I have decided never to give in to rewarding apps , because they don't worth the stress.

Honestly, these so Called rewarding apps can be so frustrating when you do them for a while. At first they are always interesting and fun, and then time to pay draws near, everything changes, some even block your account. Another sad thing is, the so called money they pay is so annoying because you can work for a whole month without earning a penny.

I have tried a lot of rewarding apps, however, I have never received payment from any apps. On some apps, I never reached payment threshold and some rewarding apps denied payment, they were just scam apps.

I don't see rewarding apps as a way of getting tangible returns. It's just something you do with minimal effort, hoping that overtime you can get something. I personally won't waste my time on such platforms because the rewards are usually not close to the effort.

• MyPoints. ...
  • Swagbucks. ...
  • Bitwalking. ...
  • Belly. ...
  • Fronto. ...
  • Cosign. If you're the type of person who is always sharing on social media, Cosign is the app for you. ...
  • iBotta. iBotta consistently scores well with savvy savers. ...
  • Shopkick. Shopkick allows you to earn points in-store and online.

All those so-called rewarding Apps do not pay well. You would spend your data and time and later would not be paid or maybe paid very little, which is nothing compared to the time spend on them.

I don't believe in the apps. They will promote there apps. In the app, they will show people earning big with the app. But when you download the app you will know that it is all lies. The best apps that pays are those that gives task. Like hive micro work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back