Best ptc sites?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.7600USD
Biznotes
Honestly I am not a fan of ptc sites, since they do not offer very good payment rate and also do not have many tasks available, the only one that I really like to use is Rotate4all, which you can do 700 ptc in a single day in automatic, do you know any other ptc that is really worth it?

Not been able to make any good amount of money from such PTC website is the reason why I don't even consider wasting my time on it because there is no amount of time that you invest on that kind of website that is going to pay you anything that is reasonable.

I love sites like PTC that make it easy to make money from clicks and clicks on ads. I work for them even when the pay is low. The best of them are: Scarlet-clicks, YouGetProfit, as well as cryptocurrencies: Cointiply and Coinpayu. You can basically earn a few cents, but if you combine 5 or 7 such sites and spend some time, then about 20-25 cents. $7.50 a month isn't that bad.

I love sites like PTC that make it easy to make money from clicks and clicks on ads. I work for them even when the pay is low. The best of them are: Scarlet-clicks, YouGetProfit, as well as cryptocurrencies: Cointiply and Coinpayu. You can basically earn a few cents, but if you combine 5 or 7 such sites and spend some time, then about 20-25 cents. $7.50 a month isn't that bad.

Seriously, making $7.50 a month is a very small amount of money to me when it comes to being comfortable with it because there is no way I will dedicate my time to work on a particular website for a complete month which is 30 days for me to only make roughly $8 from the website.

thanks for your comment, I will look at Scarletclick and yougetprofit, since coinpayu if I use it and cointiply I know it, have you tried adbtc.top or the one I mentioned before Rotate4all? The latter is very good really.
Seriously, making $7.50 a month is a very small amount of money to me when it comes to being comfortable with it because there is no way I will dedicate my time to work on a particular website for a complete month which is 30 days for me to only make roughly $8 from the website.
Really as long as it's not the only activity you do, that's fine i think.

Really as long as it's not the only activity you do, that's fine i think.

Seriously, the least amount of money that I expect from working on any particular website on monthly basis is $20 which is why I don't see it as something feasible for me to be actively engaging on a particular website for a complete month and be getting only $8 from the site.

Seriously, the least amount of money that I expect from working on any particular website on monthly basis is $20 which is why I don't see it as something feasible for me to be actively engaging on a particular website for a complete month and be getting only $8 from the site.
Well I guess everyone has their goals, I do not know what the earnings of each user are so I do not know how much they need from a website, but you are really right, if you do not get something decent from that website it is better to abandon it.

Most of the time peoples hate free earning sites because they pay very little amount of money for doing some tasks, but we have to remember that for beginners in the crypto world thus sites are good starter, i remember when i start earning money online i use a faucet site and i was so happy to find a site that pays, the first and most best PTC site for me is ADBTC and its high paying site and have a lots of advertisements per day and also they have pretty good referral programs.

Most of the time peoples hate free earning sites because they pay very little amount of money for doing some tasks, but we have to remember that for beginners in the crypto world thus sites are good starter, i remember when i start earning money online i use a faucet site and i was so happy to find a site that pays, the first and most best PTC site for me is ADBTC and its high paying site and have a lots of advertisements per day and also they have pretty good referral programs.
Yes, I know ADbtc and nowdays I still use it, also coinpayu which is very similar and has many ads also apart from the faucet, apart from those 2, do you know any more that may be useful?

Yes, I know ADbtc and nowdays I still use it, also coinpayu which is very similar and has many ads also apart from the faucet, apart from those 2, do you know any more that may be useful?
Yeah i know coinpayu is also a good ptc site with multiple earning options, if you want ptc sites you can check on Faucetpay there are tons of PTC sites with their ratings and last payment information's, on faucetpay there is option saying "earn" under that you can choose ptc, faucet and survey sites, most high paying sites are mentioned on it.

Yeah i know coinpayu is also a good ptc site with multiple earning options, if you want ptc sites you can check on Faucetpay there are tons of PTC sites with their ratings and last payment information's, on faucetpay there is option saying "earn" under that you can choose ptc, faucet and survey sites, most high paying sites are mentioned on it.
Thanks for the recommendation, I knew this tab and it seems that every time more faucets and ptc sites are born, I can not be attentive to all so from time to time I will take a look at that list to see if there are good sites available.

For Tier 3 or even sometimes Tier 2 countries, $7.50 per month is a more significant amount for what it costs them to visit PTC sites. What’s more, you don’t need to spend a lot of time on it every day.

For Tier 3 or even sometimes Tier 2 countries, $7.50 per month is a more significant amount for what it costs them to visit PTC sites. What’s more, you don’t need to spend a lot of time on it every day.

Yeah, you have a very good point there. For those who are working online from Tier 3 and Tier 2 countries, $7.50 per month might be a good pay for those who doesn't have a better way of making money online in order for them to take on such opportunity.

Honestly I am not a fan of ptc sites, since they do not offer very good payment rate and also do not have many tasks available, the only one that I really like to use is Rotate4all, which you can do 700 ptc in a single day in automatic, do you know any other ptc that is really worth it?
The only way you could succeed with this would be to collect about 10 (reliable) PTC sites and work on them daily, and keep checking back on them to see if new ads are being added before you go to bed.
PTC is easy, but pay is low-and-slow.

The only way you could succeed with this would be to collect about 10 (reliable) PTC sites and work on them daily, and keep checking back on them to see if new ads are being added before you go to bed.
I currently only use Rotate4all, Coinpayu and Adbtc.top to be honest, since I tried some more PTCs that did not convince me, do you use any that you could recommend, to see if I can have a few to use when I have time?

I currently only use Rotate4all, Coinpayu and Adbtc.top to be honest, since I tried some more PTCs that did not convince me, do you use any that you could recommend, to see if I can have a few to use when I have time?
I just remember Clixsense, they were always an honest site with plenty of clicks available. They would even continue to add more as the day went on.
Now whether they're still in business, I don't know.
But it was pretty much the only PTC site I participated in and stuck with for quite awhile, until I got more into transcription and PTP. 🙂

Even when you have 10 plus reliable PTC sites, you might not even earn $1 per day. There are some PTC sites where you can earn better if you upgrade your account by paying fees. But this looks risky because there is no guarantee that you get paid. I have been in this situation. I upgraded my account, and I never received payment.

I just remember Clixsense, they were always an honest site with plenty of clicks available. They would even continue to add more as the day went on.
Now whether they're still in business, I don't know.
But it was pretty much the only PTC site I participated in and stuck with for quite awhile, until I got more into transcription and PTP. 🙂
Yes, I only use those 3 because they are the ones that are reliable and always had pay me, also you can complete all the ptcs quickly in them, I can complete the ptcs on my mobile while working on my computer, I guess as @DigitalNomad says, it is difficult to earn some money with these websites and there are few trustworthy ones.

Even when you have 10 plus reliable PTC sites, you might not even earn $1 per day. There are some PTC sites where you can earn better if you upgrade your account by paying fees. But this looks risky because there is no guarantee that you get paid. I have been in this situation. I upgraded my account, and I never received payment.
Yeah, you have to be careful with the sites asking for you to upgrade in order to earn more, particularly the PTC’s. Over at Clickasnap (photo uploading site) PTU - they offer many upgrades, I chose the first one, the basic one, so at least I could continue to passively earn from views and comments. It’s very cheap. I haven’t uploaded anything there for awhile now, but I continue to earn from the photos I’ve posted in the past. Otherwise, they would just be sitting there.
But PTC sites, the scam sites, are good at convincing you to upgrade so you will not only receive more ads to click on, but also promising you that you could earn more. And then once they get your money, they pay you nothing.. no matter how much work you’ve done. Awful

I am not sure if you are aware of a PTC called Star Clicks. The site offered $1.2 worth of ads if you upgraded your account for $20. I was paid when I requested a payment. I was so encouraged that I upgraded my account a second time. But they did not send me the payment. They did not answer my emails. I had to file a dispute on PayPal and get my money back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back