Best keyboard for home office?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to find a new keyboard for my home office. The one I have been using for years has seen better days and it is not really comfortable for me to use anymore. I want something that has brown or blue cherry cap switches so it has a nice feeling when being used.

I wish I could answer that. I'm currently using a cheap HyperX keyboard. Nothing special, but it works well enough for what I need. The typing is fast, quiet, and it's even backlit with multiple color options. I just use white light for the backlight.

But, I couldn't tell you about any mechanical keyboards. Well I know of Das Keyboard, but they're a bit pricey.

Currently, the market is flooded with very good keyboards. But i would suggest you consider options like Corsair K70 RGB MK.2, Logitech G Pro Mechanical, Ducky One 2 Mini, Razer BlackWidow Elite, and Das Keyboard 4 Professional. These keyboards offer brown or blue cherry cap switches for a pleasant typing experience. Test them out to find the one that suits you best.

I have a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard, however it's not split. This one I really like as it fits my hands good. Although a couple of keys don’t work well unless you press hard on it. We tried a newer model but it was shaped too differently & actually hurt my wrists more.

I have a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard, however it's not split. This one I really like as it fits my hands good. Although a couple of keys don’t work well unless you press hard on it. We tried a newer model but it was shaped too differently & actually hurt my wrists more.
I haven't used that one, i should try it out. Sounds like a good one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back