Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you guys say is the best ISP (Internet Service Provider) you've ever used? For me I don't have much of a selection here, but I've been using Charter, or Spectrum internet since the mid 2000s or so. Maybe 2005 onward. I forget when it was, but it's been a long time. Anyway, I don't think it's the best ISP out there, but in my area it seems to be the best option.

With that being said, is there an ISP that is the best in the world?

I am also stuck on Spectrum. What sucks is, that we have a local fiber provider on both ends of my street, but not down along it. I would gladly switch from a much faster download connection to a slower download connection to simply have fiber! Right now I am on a 100 down, 10 up plan but that is because I have no job. Before I lost my job, I was on their 500 down 20 up plan. I would gladly sacrifice 300 to 400 download if I could have fiber's reliability.

The cheapest plan with that local fiber provider is 100 down/100 up. And it is basically the same price as Spectrums 300 down 10 up plan.

The one I use in my country is considered the best ISP in the country. It offers maximum speed (compared to other ISPs), has a wonderful support, and also offers a lot of benefits (for example, provides free cable TV subscriptions)

Currently, I am using BSNL optical fiber internet, I wouldn't say they are the best in India as in my area there are not many options so I have to go with them. The plans are great like 3TB data per month @30Mbps for $8 but sometimes the internet is down for 1 or 2 hours and it happens at least 4 or more times a month.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back