What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I thought ADA was good because it was number 3 in market cap rank and it also did not lose much value during the bearish period. However, now it has lost is market cap rank and not gaining much.

There are a lot of things you will consider when thinking of investing in cryptocurrency, number one thing that you will consider is the total supply of the coin, a cryptocurrency with so much total supply will be impossible for me to reach a reasonable price. Invest in coin with little supply and enjoy in the future 💪💪

if someone is in the field and studying crypto currencies, give us some advice on what we could invest in at the moment. I'm not looking for a profit of $ 100k in a day, but to get out of a cake there.

The best way to find out the best crypto currencies to invest right now it to go to coin market cap and check the top crypto currencies according to the market cap and choose the one that fits your budget.

I will be going for Shiba Inu and binance coins. These two are my targets and I would be considering a long term investment on them for as long as possible.

I will be going for Shiba Inu and binance coins. These two are my targets and I would be considering a long term investment on them for as long as possible.
Yeah, Shiba Inu coin is actually a good coin for making a long term investment. And contrary to what I believed sometime ago, I think it will be good for a long term investment

The number one coins to invest in today is definitely bitcoin many investors made a huge profits the from the recent surge in the value of bitcoin. Current the value is above $65000.

Eutherum is another wonderful coins to invest in and it is the second most popular coins and had all time high last month and have very potential to increase in value in few months. Other coins to invest in are: Solana, cardano and litecoin.

Profitable coins to purchase at this moment are those that are owned by exchange platforms. A good example of one is CRO; it has been on the rise for sometime now and considering the success of BNB, this looks a good project to hold for the Future.

You can choose to invest in sand, I would like you to do a personal research on this cryptocurrency before investing on it, because from my own research I've seen that the cryptocurrency has a brighter future and those people that can invest now will really enjoy it in the future.

The best cryptocurrency to invest for now is Shiba coin ,if you invest from the start of the market and most especially now that the price is still low you could make great return on your investment too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back