What's new

Best business for young man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a young individual, maybe this kind of business are suitable considering at their young age is the limitation of the money they are handling
1. Food business
This is the business that is not losing trend especially if you have cooking talent. Just to make sure that the food you serve are not just delicious, but clean and healthy.
2. Reselling business
Reselling is one of your options if you do not have the talent to develop your own product. You can search, select and buy bulk of any items that are popular today. It is important here that you are updated on trends. Buy it at the wholesale price and you will be the one to mark-up. These are just a few of the businesses you can start with for a thousand pesos investment. Always remember that focus, diligence and perseverance are essential to having your own business so that it can grow and be successful.
These are just 2 examples of business that i think a suitable one for youngsters, But it depends on your ability and capability.

There are so many businesses that one can start. A young man even has variety to choose from because of the energy and ability to learn and try new things faster. You can decide to do the business online or offline or both. Just check on your interests, knowledge and skills. Then see what the people around you need that you can solve through starting a business.

There is no limit of starting business for boys or young man as they can do whatever they want .yeah there is limits for girl's as they cannot work in all the fields.
So most of the young man wants to be the owner of own business so for them they should start Dealing with the property and they can open the own estate agency for land .

There is really no business for young man, it only depend on what kind if skills and service you can personally offer, a young man can do any business as long it pays him and worth is time.

There is not specific business for a young man, It's any business a young man can do, buy the any business that a young man have knowledge, idea and passion on is the best Business for a young man to do. Therefore, you can go for any business to do but make sure you aquire knowledge on it before you go for it.

Whether for a young man or a young woman, business requires skills and knowledge to direct and run it. Whether educated or not, schooling is not the only way or method of acquiring an education. You can be smart enough to learn from others through examples, deeds, or their spoken words in form of lessons. In all, i won't say this business is best, better, or easier to do for anyone because no matter how new or young a business is, it not properly handled will not end well.

Concerning which business is best for a young man. Well, it depends on what the business man is interested in doing, there are different sort of business that an individual can go into which will yield profit. It can be going into agriculture(agro allied), cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, stock market and many more

How do you define your young man? If it's a man beyond the age of 50yrs, I will suggest you look towards detailing business where you help people wash there vehicles. If that is not okay by you, you can consider game centre.

I think any business is good to start with. The important thing is to have the capital, that said young man likes what he does, has management knowledge to maintain said company. It can be online or offline as long as you are young and have the desire, you are sure to go far.

Which it's the best business for a young man?Can you tell me?
There is no exact business for a young person. Whatever an aged person could do you could do better. There are wide range of businesses to choose from. You can start a retail shop selling anything, you can go into agriculture, livestock farming etc.

A Business and a job is obviously different. But as a young man I'm interested in food retailing business with a starting capital of 200-300$.
Post automatically merged:

A Business and a job is obviously different. But as a young man I'm interested in food retailing business with a starting capital of 200-300$.

In both circumstances as to wether you get an education or not the number one thing is to prepare the mind to the most viable and stable thing would you to Create a service near you and not to be given service.So as a young man you have to set a person for yourself a d others.

Most common businesses that can easily outbpersorm are skill based.So consultancy services,real estate and property agent,web development services,programming and design and other services such as those mentioned such as farming would be ideal.

The younger generation here is fond of the gym. I can see most of them wearing sleeveless shirt to show their muscles and even the shirt is hanging to show the abs as well. Most of the gyms here are earning good with the membership always rising after the business was allowed to reopen in October (or maybe it was September). However, the capital for a gym is quite huge because you need to rent a big space and there are lots of equipment required not to mention the staff should be experts in their field.

The best business for a person may not be the best business for another person. However, there are businesses that do not require a lot of money to start or businesses that can be easily started without and expertise.

Any business can be started by young man. Just choose a type of business that you're passionate about, something that you know you will grow and earn money. Know the demand in your community to make your business more profitable.

Restaurant Business. Many people eat out at least once a week, due to which the restaurant industry thrives. ...
Open a Bar. ...
Toy Store. ...
Bakery Business. ...
Skin Care products Business. ...
School Business. ...
Bookshop and Stationery Business. ...
Event Planning.

There are tons of examples of young entrepreneurs whose companies succeeded. They didn’t need tons of experience or to be old to have a profitable company. What mattered was their passion. This only goes to show that age is not an obstacle for entrepreneurship.

Bakery Business.Skin Care products Business .School Businese. Bookshop and Stationery Business. Event Planning.Online education.Tutoring. Real Estate agency.

90% of work is suitable for young men to do and I don't see the need for you to select the type of work you should do as a young man except the work you are selecting is not good for your health and beside if you think of going into any type of business I think you should go into digital business like being a programmer or any other digital business that others might be interested to patronize you.

There are many potential businesses that a young man can start. First know your strengths and what type of skills you have. For example, if you're good at wood carving then you definitely start a small furniture shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back