Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you consider to be some of the best budget travel destinations? I am told Thailand is a good place to go if you want to live cheap and travel cheap. But I don't know if it's a location I'd care to travel to. Are there other travel destinations that you can go to on a small budget?

Vietnam, Indonesia can be also cheap , of course it all depends how you travel
I've heard Vietnam is pretty cheap, but I also heard their crime rate is pretty high. I will have to look more into it, same with Indonesia as I don't know much about the location. If it's safe I will consider it.

Portugal offers beautiful coastal towns, historic cities, and a rich cultural heritage. It's relatively affordable compared to other Western European countries, with affordable accommodations, food, and public transportation. Budapest, the capital of Hungary, is known for its stunning architecture, thermal baths, and vibrant nightlife. It offers affordable accommodations, food, and public transportation, making it a great option for budget travelers.

Portugal offers beautiful coastal towns, historic cities, and a rich cultural heritage. It's relatively affordable compared to other Western European countries, with affordable accommodations, food, and public transportation. Budapest, the capital of Hungary, is known for its stunning architecture, thermal baths, and vibrant nightlife. It offers affordable accommodations, food, and public transportation, making it a great option for budget travelers.
I've read a bit into Portugal before and it does sound like a promising destination. I wouldn't mind traveling to a location like this, sounds like I'd get acquainted and settled in pretty fast. Thanks for sharing!

If you're still on the hunt for budget travel spots, I've got a few suggestions for you. Thailand is def a popular choice, but I totally get it if that's not your vibe. Southeast Asia in general is pretty budget-friendly. Think Vietnam, Cambodia, or Laos. Each of these places has its own thing going on—like Vietnam with its street food and history, or Cambodia with Angkor Wat.
Another awesome spot is Eastern Europe. Places like Hungary, Poland, or Romania can be super cheap and there's loads to see. Pro tip: You can use an online platform to book train tickets, which makes it way easier to get around. Plus, train travel is usually cheaper and gives you a chance to see more of the countryside.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back