What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

I see trust wallet as the best option for one to be able to store their cryptocurrencies for long term reasons. It's Important that the owners don't forget their security phrases though.

The only wallet that can store or secure your cryptocurrency for a long period of time before it's might gain value or not in the future is trust wallet. I can recommend it as the best I have ever seen.

you can make a free cold wallet on your pc without a hardware wallet, this is probably the safes way you can store bitcoin without a hardware wallet, to get you started i suggest reading through this article from bitcoin.com, it should give you enough info for you to create your own paper wallet, and once you do want to send crypto from the address to another one you can import your private key on an online wallet.

I have gleaned alot in the comments posted Under these thread.
A big thank you to everyone, this would definitely help me as I as well intend to keep my coin securely for a long time.

I have gleaned alot in the comments posted Under these thread.
A big thank you to everyone, this would definitely help me as I as well intend to keep my coin securely for a long time.

There are many wallets out there that you could try. I think that Kraken could be the ideal wallet as it has never been hacked ever and I think that they have the best security.

There are many wallets out there that you could try. I think that Kraken could be the ideal wallet as it has never been hacked ever and I think that they have the best security.
Wow that's really interesting,
The fact that it has never been hacked makes it even more interesting to me.
I would definitely give it a try very soon.
Thanks.

For me I would recommend one to use Blockchain itself. In here you can keep your crypto currency safely for a very long time. It's Safer to use a Blockchain account to store your coins than exchanges.

Never use an online wallet to store bitcoin it's too risky it's better to use bitcoin wallet or electrum wallet both are good since you don't
want hardware wallets but don't keep your BTC for long time in exchanges or any online wallet like coinbase and blockchain
Most investors in the ccryptocurency trading market usually make use of online wallet to store their assets,that is good though like trust wallet and the likes,but when it has gone to a very large asset base,it is advisable to get a hardware wallet.

I used trust wallet sometimes and I also use binance and bundle Africa. To me these are the most trusted cryptocurrency platforms I have been using to carry out every of my crypto related activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back