What's new

Beginners who quit programing

As much as the benefits of learning to code can not be overemphasized. The truth is that the progress it self which is a long process is challenging and could sometimes be frustrating and exhausting. As you as pass the initial stages and begin dealing with variables, loops and fuctions, the abstract nature of what you are doing can so much accumulate your reasoning that you begin to get frustrated. And if eventually you get back, you might feel too detached from the context of programming for it to be as attractive to you as the first time and you might quit.
I have seen lots of young folks undergo such experiences. I always advice folks like that to surround themselves with people I'm the programming world, join group chats and Internet forums and discussions about programing. They will go a long away in terms of supporting you.
Programming is more than just learning, it's more than that. If one have interest in learning any programme, it's going to be more easy for you to do if you show more interest in web design using programming languages, but look tideous if you are the lazy type.

I wouldn't blame those who quit coding especially beginning part because me myself am one. At first the thought of been a spy or hacker did trill me but no sooner had I started before realizing what I signed up for. The complexity are beyond tedious so much to learn and absorb my initial excitement could not overcome. Eventually I gave up to pursue something simpler and straight forward without much tediousness and complexity.

It is not just about programming alone but quitting in general. Most people rush into things without actually calculating what it is. They eventually run out after a short spell of discovering that it isn't a walk in the park.

First of all I will say nothing is easy, programming itself is very time consuming and the process are frustrating as well
So I will say beginners that quit don't actually have passion for programming, because something you have passion for is something you want to do by all means,so whoever that quit programming doesn't have passion for it,I will advice anybody going into it to know nothing is easy, programming is not childs play

programming need a lot of time and dedication and sometimes if you are not so serious to learn it by all means you may not be able to learn programming to the last stage because programming has alot of challenged and you must be willing to solve complicated issue,

As much as the benefits of learning to code can not be overemphasized. The truth is that the progress it self which is a long process is challenging and could sometimes be frustrating and exhausting. As you as pass the initial stages and begin dealing with variables, loops and fuctions, the abstract nature of what you are doing can so much accumulate your reasoning that you begin to get frustrated. And if eventually you get back, you might feel too detached from the context of programming for it to be as attractive to you as the first time and you might quit.
I have seen lots of young folks undergo such experiences. I always advice folks like that to surround themselves with people I'm the programming world, join group chats and Internet forums and discussions about programing. They will go a long away in terms of supporting you.
Quitting a particular business or learning because you do not understand it well or make progress in it at start is a very bad decision that anyone could ever talk. As a beginner, you should expect to make certain mistakes which are quite normal for you to be versed in it.

I'm a perfect example of this. As much as I love!programming, I've tried to learn it several times may be because I was doing it all alone, I got fed up along the way and I quit. I still wish I could go back to it but not on my own anymore. I need an expert tutor who will hold me by the hand and take me through the journey.

To quit programming is to teach people how they can live without fear, anger, hate, judging and others not so nice thoughts and feelings. People should learn how to live happier life as soon as possible. That's the most important thing.

14 Great Ways to Teach Yourself to Code.
Ask yourself: Why do you want to learn how to code?
Choose the right programming language.
Try out some online courses.
Focus on learning computational thinking.
Get a book.
Check out some interactive tutorials or coding games.

Another thing i discover is if you don't have that special passion for learning programming, you might end up eating your time.

Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

People only talk about the huge monetary benefits of programming but do not say how it usually takes time a lot and also requires a lot of logic to be good at it.

Anyone who is serious in learning anything shouldn't quit. this does not also happen in programming but in business generally, your ability to conquer the hard times will definitely make you do learn whatever you want to.

If you start learning something not because you are genuinely interested in the subject but because the topic is in vogue, you will soon lose motivation and you will quit.

I don't think it is about these begginers just quiting because you think they are not serious enough. Sometimes you just keep hitting the bricks instead of moving along to something else for your life that works

Programming as a career is not an easy venture. It is one that requires commitment and hard work and also takes time to yield result. Hence, it's no surprise why alot of beginners do quit along the way

That's true. This is because they have come to the point of accepting the fact that not everything is meant for everybody to do simply because you saw someone being good at something

Programming is not an easy skill one will just venture into trying to gain experience immediately. It takes time, dedication, hardwork for the learner to be called an expert.

The sad aspect of learning programming or coding language is that it can be very challenging at times and it can even freak someone out of the system. As a newbie who wants to go into programming, you need to prepare your mind for lots of difficulties because you will experience some so just be ready and prepared. With determination and focus you will definitely move forward

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back