Beginners who quit programing

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As much as the benefits of learning to code can not be overemphasized. The truth is that the progress it self which is a long process is challenging and could sometimes be frustrating and exhausting. As you as pass the initial stages and begin dealing with variables, loops and fuctions, the abstract nature of what you are doing can so much accumulate your reasoning that you begin to get frustrated. And if eventually you get back, you might feel too detached from the context of programming for it to be as attractive to you as the first time and you might quit.
I have seen lots of young folks undergo such experiences. I always advice folks like that to surround themselves with people I'm the programming world, join group chats and Internet forums and discussions about programing. They will go a long away in terms of supporting you.

People who are not purely interested will surely leave it and give up after finding a bit of difficulties (that can be solved), only true lovers keep learning and try to improve themselves to understand more and more about programming

Yes, I agree with your point. I think if you are a beginner learning programming you should learn from people who are earning a living from it, since they would understand the veracity of it and not take it with levity.

The sad aspect of learning programming or coding language is that it can be very challenging at times and it can even freak someone out of the system. As a newbie who wants to go into programming, you need to prepare your mind for lots of difficulties because you will experience some so just be ready and prepared. With determination and focus you will definitely move forward

Programming learning is not a easy thing as that but who do not know what it takes to learn it and just beginning to learn it he/she may later quite it because he/she is not prepared him/herself before. A person that want to learn programming must have it in mind that he/she encounter many discouraging things but you have to keep your self wait.

During the olden days in my era of programming there were so many who quit simply because they went ahead to the advanced lessons particularly in coding. After learning the nuances of the coding format they thought that it would be easy sailing from thereon. But when they hit a wall that is the reason to quit. Their problem is actually the basic. You need to know the basic lessons particularly the data structures and the way the computer or mobile would react in its operation. If you have a solid foundation in computing then programming will be easier.

Knowing when to quit if something isn't for you is something, and quitting when getting challenged is something else, if you just quit when you get challenges in anything not just coding, then you probably should work on your discipline as a beginner first, then come back to try your craft once again, coding is troublesome at some points, but it is fun for people who know what to do, the same thing some people hate sports and people make a living of it while having fun, the thing applies to anything

It is not just about programming alone but quitting in general. Most people rush into things without actually calculating what it is. They eventually run out after a short spell of discovering that it isn't a walk in the park.

writing computer programs is baffling, I've been modifying as a work for a very long time, I actually still get lost and helpless by things now. It's not unexpected to be disappointed, it's entirely expected to need to simply drive the PC off the work area and leave.

Simply take some full breaths, and step through the difficult little by little, attempting to consider what the issue may be in New ways.

As much as the benefits of learning to code can not be overemphasized. The truth is that the progress it self which is a long process is challenging and could sometimes be frustrating and exhausting. As you as pass the initial stages and begin dealing with variables, loops and fuctions, the abstract nature of what you are doing can so much accumulate your reasoning that you begin to get frustrated. And if eventually you get back, you might feel too detached from the context of programming for it to be as attractive to you as the first time and you might quit.
I have seen lots of young folks undergo such experiences. I always advice folks like that to surround themselves with people I'm the programming world, join group chats and Internet forums and discussions about programing. They will go a long away in terms of supporting you.
I think someone who wants to go into programming and does not have the flair or passion for it will find it very difficult to fit into programming lessons. coding can be learned but if you find yourself struggling in it you may not be able to do programming

Programming is not for everyone so I will not be surprised if someone quits learning programming. Some people have a hard time understanding it or developing the interest to finish learning it. Only people that really wish to learn programming should go for it.

Several people tend to quit programming due to the complications that arise along the line. I remember when I started c++, I was enjoying it so much until I got to a level that everything became so complicated and I had to quit.

even those people not beginner quit sometime just lacking of motivations to continue stuff

i dont know what too sometimes Im a bit depressed and turn programming in other things

when i encounter bunches of error Im a bit depressed like wasting too much time not being productive

i seriously losing my perseverance

i hope can you share to me your thing to keep things up
  • Alexander
  • Applies
  • Basic
  • Bunches

Learning how to program or to code whether its just your interest or you have taken it by course, everyone should be consistent in coding to improve themselves. Everyone should have a perseverance in order to succeed . I also like your idea the one that thinks of joining a programming forum because I can say that will be effective to surround yourself with the same interest as yours.

I tried play me some programming language but it seems very difficult for me because I learnt at an old age but I think you want to learn a new language like programing languages then starting at a very young age is very very advice able. Preferably at six to 12 years.

I have experienced this before after 2days of learning about the foundation of programming. I know how hard and logical coding is but requires determination and dedication before you can succeeds in I. Succeed in it.

So the main reason why I quit programming is to teach people how they can live without fear, anger, hate, judging and others not so nice thoughts and feelings. People should learn how to live happier life as soon as possible. That's the most important thing.

Programing is very conceptual to Learn only one can be best programer who is passionate with it.. doing programing without focus creates lots of confusions and person loose interest with Time and start getting bored of it that becomes reason of quiting programing .

Yes i agree to you, very true statement. Programming is too complex and difficult. Learning programming is too much boring after some times and it is very challenging at that time so many people leave it just because of it. So they should get motivation by those programmer who are earning millions.

Starting of everything is a challenge. So try not to quit anything after bit start or in the middle. Programming is the key of money in this era. Here everything is controlling by programming and programmers. So we do not deny the worth of programming, but who skips and quit it they are doing bad they should stick here and afterwards they will be millionaires by This.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back