What's new

Beer Money Forum- Is it easy to earn a dollar daily?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I feel that among all the paid to post platforms I am on, and trust me, I am on almost all of them apart from Bizdustry.

I think it is easiest to make a dollar daily on beer Money than on any other forum. For this post, I would dwell on posting comments alone.

A user is allowed to post 5 comments an hour and the limit is resetted the next hour. They pay 2 cents per comment. That is to say in an hour, a user makes 10 cents. And you can finish your hourly rounds in 15 mins. So if you steal out 15 mins in every hour of the day, you are making a dollar in 10 hours.

Quite easy.

As per my knowledge you can post 10 comments and 10 threads in an hour but I don't like to put my account into any risk so I don't post many comments and threads.

There was a time when I was making $1 but it was with bmf.io and these days I hardly manage to make few cents but its fine as I have other websites to work and earn

You have made a mistake in your thread because it is not five comment you are allowed to make at every hours . You are allowed to make 10 comments at every hour.

I have never posted 10 threads in an hour and mostly it's 1-2 threads and that too very rarely because you need to find thread that is not posted easier.

My yesterday's earning on the beer money forum was only 6 BMF points which I got for daily login as I forgot to post any comments but today I did post a couple of comments so I am not going all out on the website.

As per my knowledge you can post 10 comments and 10 threads in an hour but I don't like to put my account into any risk so I don't post many comments and threads.
Even though you get 10 posts and 10 threads limit per hour, f you do it, you might be banned because they will consider you a spammer even when you are not.

I posted a few comments 2 days back and after that, I got busy with other things and actually I am unable to add beer money forum to my daily posting schedule otherwise I would have done better from past few months

I also do not like it. I always prefer to do all my work at once instead of doing it that way.

I also do not like it. I always prefer to do all my work at once instead of doing it that way.
I understand that pattern. I think that is what is also holding me back from earning on beer money forum. When I leave a platform, I am gone. No more going back there.

It's possible if you are committed to the website and can post helpful content and many users are making even more than that

It is not really hard like that. Just dash in there every hour and drop your posts. I believe it should not take more than 15 minutes to make 5 posts there and go out.

Yesterday I faced issues and was not getting points for my comments even when I was posting longer comments of 300 characters minimum

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back