Not open for further replies.

test-user

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I played this one during my senior year of high school. As with any other type of percussion, the marching bass drum was fascinating. With 4 or 6 in a band, each one would have a different pitch.

Anyhow, playing a set nowadays is fun, but the sound of a marching band cannnot be replicated with a set.

In school, the bass drum is reserved for the boys. I studied in an exclusive school for girls and I remember that our marching band had no bass drum because it is heavy. The only drums we had were the small one (I don't know how it is called in English) and the others in the orchestra have the xylophone. That's the kind of marching band in our school. But the professional marching bands that play during feast days in rural towns have a complete set of instruments that included not only the bass drum but also the big brass called tuba. Maybe I can upload one video I had taken in a town fiesta (community festival) in my next posts.

Our high school had a girl bass drummer. However, her bass drum was smaller. Nonetheless, bass drums are all somewhat heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back