What's new

Basic Attention Token (BAT) is moving up!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know most of us here trade and transact through Basic Attention Token (BAT). The coin is on the rise at the moment, its current price $0.31, with an increase of 4.91% in the last 24 hours. The analysis around BAT is gotten from coinmarketcap real time crypto update website. The current marketcap is $469,642,161, the trading volume picked at $285,739,667, the circulating supply of 1,483,298,565 BAT coins. BAT currently occupies the number 73rd in the crypto chain ranking. You can exchange or trade BAT at Binance, Huobi global, Okex, Hbtc exchange platforms etc.

Thanks for sharing, even though I hold the BAT token but pay little attention to its development, because I only get the rewards from Brave browsers which I store in an uphold wallet, the current BAT price fluctuates between $ 0.288 to $ 0.321 but in my opinion, currently the BAT token price is not the time to go up. .

Thanks for drawing attention to the token right now, we are in the alt season and so many coins and tokens will be picking up in terms of value. Getting in on some of this tokens now will be strategic and entering on time.

This BAT cryptocurrency is showing so much potentials of being a major cryptocurrency player to reckon in the future. The rate at which it price is going up these days is building so much optimism and enthusiasm about the possibility of the coin getting to $100 per coin.

Thanks for this exposé its quite informative for someone like me. Am still trying to wrap my head around this cryptocurrency and basic attention token. With the information about BAT here I can make more informed decision with my trading. I will try out the mentioned sites and compare how I can take advantage of the BAT infos there.

I even make use of their browser which is the brave browser where BAT is the native token of the platform. I haven't checked it in a while to see how many tokens i must have accumulated by now. So many alt coins including BAT will have a god outing

I know most of us here trade and transact through Basic Attention Token (BAT). The coin is on the rise at the moment, its current price $0.31, with an increase of 4.91% in the last 24 hours. The analysis around BAT is gotten from coinmarketcap real time crypto update website. The current marketcap is $469,642,161, the trading volume picked at $285,739,667, the circulating supply of 1,483,298,565 BAT coins. BAT currently occupies the number 73rd in the crypto chain ranking. You can exchange or trade BAT at Binance, Huobi global, Okex, Hbtc exchange platforms etc.
There are a lot things that I am hearing for the first time Especially in the field of Cryptocurrency and I must confess that this coin is among them. I will be in the comment section to see and read what people have to say about it. honestly, we learn everyday and it's a good thing. thanks for the post,, original poster.

There are a lot things that I am hearing for the first time Especially in the field of Cryptocurrency and I must confess that this coin is among them. I will be in the comment section to see and read what people have to say about it. honestly, we learn everyday and it's a good thing. thanks for the post,, original poster.
Okay, their are lots of things going around coin market. The coins are gaining value both the lesser coins are gaining value. The only coin without any increase in the last 3 months I've always been TRX coin. It seems not moving past the $0.03 per token it were since agaes.

Okay, their are lots of things going around coin market. The coins are gaining value both the lesser coins are gaining value. The only coin without any increase in the last 3 months I've always been TRX coin. It seems not moving past the $0.03 per token it were since agaes.
Thank you for your response. I checked BlockFolio App now and saw everything you just said there. Also, about Tron not moving, I always compare the price of tron with that of TNC on my BlockFolio app and I can say you're indeed right, the price has not been doing well at all..

This information has come in handy. But I am coming across BAT for the first time and if not for your ability to spell it out, I wouldn't have understood. But my question is, how do you acquire this BAT?

Do you know a browser name Brave? They are giving free BAT coins when you use their browser. It is beneficial but it takes time and I cannot make sure of the security. Because the last time I used it I have email and compromise my other account. I don't know if there is a backdoor virus or what.

I have not paid attention this Basic Attention Token(BAT) in a while now. I actually about Brave browser and that they give the BAT token for browsing on their browser.

I had the App downloaded sometimes ago, so I could earn some BAT using the browser.. I don't know exactly what happened but I ended up deleting the App.
Post automatically merged:

I have not paid attention this Basic Attention Token(BAT) in a while now. I actually about Brave browser and that they give the BAT token for browsing on their browser.

I had the App downloaded sometimes ago, so I could earn some BAT using the browser.. I don't know exactly what happened but I ended up deleting the App.

I trust BAT because it is already listed on Coinbase. However, I am not into buying BAT yet. When I am not buying BAT, the only way I can earn BAT is through Brave Browser. Sadly, we cannot earn a lot of BAT through Brave. You need at lwast 25 BATS before you can withdraw to your uphold account and earning 25 BATs might take more than a year.

Basic Attention Token (BAT) is an Ethereum-based token integrated into the privacy-focused web browser, Brave. The company, founded in 2015 by Brian Bondy and Mozilla co-founder and JavaScript creator, Brendan Eich, launched Basic Attention Token in 2017 to remedy several problems it saw with digital advertising: the privacy violations of users, the declining revenues of traditional publishers and the inability of advertisers to assess the effectiveness of their ads. BAT measures users’ attention while they browse sites and rewards publishers accordingly. The browser includes an opt-in feature, Brave Rewards, which allows users to anonymously donate BAT to sites that they visit, such as YouTube. Brave claims that more than 150 publishers take part in Brave Rewards, including Wikihow, Archive.org and Smashing Magazine. Brave has capped the BAT supply at 1.5 billion tokens.

It’s funny that I just heard about the BAT token for the very first time on the post and for someone who is really interested in cryptocurrency I feel bad and I’m going straight away to make my research. Thank you for this

5 percent in a day is still not much of an increase. Before I can say a coin is rising I will be talking of 15 percent increase and upward. Although it's a day, there is no guarantee that it will continue. It might also decline back in price.

I was trying to earn BAT by using brave browser, but looks like I will never reach payment threshold. You cna withdraw only when you have 25 BAT and currently it looks impossible

I was trying to earn BAT by using brave browser, but looks like I will never reach payment threshold. You cna withdraw only when you have 25 BAT and currently it looks impossible
I've already forgotten about brave browser, since it turned out to be using my hard earned coins to dash anonymous people online without my notice.

You can disable automatic donation option on your browser setting. I have disabled donation feature and I am storing on the browser what ever I am earning on brave.

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately I've gone crazy about it. Which made me to delete it, it provoked me a lot. I'm not planning to install it again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back