What's new

Basic Attention Token (BAT) is moving up!

I thought this coin was scam as I participated in a telegram airdrop but didn't get paid instead I was told to pay some amount before I could have Access to my earnings which made me withdraw from it.

I'm just hearing about basic attention token for the first time on this thread and right now I don't think this is a good project because up till now I haven't seen this coin on a trusted crypto currency exchange platform

BAT currently is taken a fast approaching towards increament the last few days,if its value would increase constantly then i will say in few years to come it will take a better position in the ranking of crypto currency

I even make use of their browser which is the brave browser where BAT is the native token of the platform. I haven't checked it in a while to see how many tokens i must have accumulated by now. So many alt coins including BAT will have a god outing
I have hears about this brave browser, how does it really work, it is like crypto tab? Most importantly is it legit, have you been about to catch out from it since you started using it?

Thank you for bringing attention to the token at this time, as we are in the midst of the alt season, when many coins and tokens will see an increase in value. It will be strategic and timely to get in on some of these tokens now.

I know most of us here trade and transact through Basic Attention Token (BAT). The coin is on the rise at the moment, its current price $0.31, with an increase of 4.91% in the last 24 hours. The analysis around BAT is gotten from coinmarketcap real time crypto update website. The current marketcap is $469,642,161, the trading volume picked at $285,739,667, the circulating supply of 1,483,298,565 BAT coins. BAT currently occupies the number 73rd in the crypto chain ranking. You can exchange or trade BAT at Binance, Huobi global, Okex, Hbtc exchange platforms etc.
I actually came across this coin Basic Attention Token (BAT) last year but I decided to invest in BTT and SHIBA INU which it's only SHIBA that's grown now.

I actually came across this coin Basic Attention Token (BAT) last year but I decided to invest in BTT and SHIBA INU which it's only SHIBA that's grown now.
Shiba Inu is the one I see having a great future. The coin is experiencing quite resurgent in price, which has seen it go +124% in the last seven days.

Even though I am not holding or trading BAT at the moment, I want to commend you for finding time to share this update on BAT token. It is really necessary for traders and holders to always have where to get instant and genuine update about their coins for maximum profit.

Shiba Inu is the one I see having a great future. The coin is experiencing quite resurgent in price, which has seen it go +124% in the last seven days.
Yeah, and I'm really happy that I have small investment in the coin as for now. I purchased $10 worth of SHIBA that's now over $23 in worth.

Yeah, and I'm really happy that I have small investment in the coin as for now. I purchased $10 worth of SHIBA that's now over $23 in worth.
That's investment at it's best. Investing money and getting more than double of it, is what really gladdens the heart. I have about 10 million tokens of the coin, I am hoping for the coin to get to $0.003 at least.

BAT is one token I'm considering adding to my portfolio. After a recommendation, I read about it and it's possible to see it go even higher in the future since it solves a very vital problem.

I saw this token somewhat late last year and there was a great deal of buzz around it. I was tempted to purchase the token I must say but my knowledge about the whole crypto thing was limited.
Besides I was just coming off the back of my suspicion about the cryptocurrency sphere and it's workings.

It does not really have so much potential as you may be thinking at all , because of the fact that it hasn't gotten so much popularity and adoption around the world , like some top cryptocurrencies.

It does not really have so much potential as you may be thinking at all , because of the fact that it hasn't gotten so much popularity and adoption around the world , like some top cryptocurrencies.
I never really paid much attention about the progress of the coin which is owned by brave browser owners. I'll go check CMC to see if their is any improvement in the coin from it's price mark when this thread was shared.

BAT is a moderately good investment. It doesn't have much explosion potential, both according to investors and judging by its price history so far, but it can provide good returns in the long run. It also has a relatively high market cap of over 1 billion USD.

I fell in love with the Brave browser for rewarding us with the BAT tokens. Today's BAT token is trading at .8678$. It's trending up, am expecting it to reach 1$ dollar very soon. It feels so awesome to get paid by the browser that you are using to do your own work.

I fell in love with the Brave browser for rewarding us with the BAT tokens. Today's BAT token is trading at .8678$. It's trending up, am expecting it to reach 1$ dollar very soon. It feels so awesome to get paid by the browser that you are using to do your own work.
That's really good to know, you can make more money from BAT if you buy at a really good time, you can try make proper analysis so you can accurately know the time when the market is favorable.

This cryptocurrency is one of the best cryptocurrency in the crypto space the only setback with this cryptocurrency is that it is not as popular as the others and that is why the users are minimal.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back