What's new

Banned from a site?

I have not been banned recently but I think I have been banned from a few forums when I was younger lol. And unfortunately, no, there weren't mistakes by forum staff.
Nothing major really but I think one was for arguing with a staff member.

I've never been banned myself, outside of bad staff choices where someone went wild in the ACP and ban a whole bunch of people.

A few years ago, I was banned from quite a few places and in general I had built a bad reputation on forums. At the time I was very young and immature, I guess everything happens for a reason. I'm a completely changed person now though haha.

I got banned from a site for making a stupid mistake of PM a user my forum link. After that i started to be cautious and never did that stupid mistake again.

I have never been banned from a site. I have always ensured that I dont cross the lines.

But one reason for that is when I started foruming, I only posted and stayed on those sites I love very much. Then, forums werent as competitive as now and people talked about really interesting stuffs.

Have you ever been banned from a site before? Was it because something you did or was it by a mistake of the forum staff?
There was a time that i have been banned from a forum however i believe that there was nothing that i did that violated the rules and therefore i felt it was unjust.

Yes I've been for while because of my IP address was added is spamming database and it takes me while to get out from it as I've been banned on few forums and websites too.

Being a forum administrator myself. I always try to behave well and post useful threads and information in the forums I participate, hence didn't face any ban till now. I always try to make myself useful to others.

Yes I've been for while because of my IP address was added is spamming database and it takes me while to get out from it as I've been banned on few forums and websites too.
There are cases sometimes when there is a shared ip address ad this can result in you being banned even if you did not do anything so this you have to check with you isp.

Yes and you know if you have dynamic IP address means you have good chance to have someone else IP and he might be involved in spamming or something. That's why having static IP or VPN is good option to avoid it.

Yes and you know if you have dynamic IP address means you have good chance to have someone else IP and he might be involved in spamming or something. That's why having static IP or VPN is good option to avoid it.
VPN may be a good option however if you look at forums and other sites that are being used now, it can be hard to use them with a VPN because they have tools in order to detect this.

I have been banned from sites for a silly mistake that was when I was young and I did not read the rules. Interestingly I have also been banned from multiple earning sites. These sites banned me and confiscated my money.

I've not been banned on any website or forum. Forum Rules and Terms of Service are the first thing I read when I join a new forum. If what they include in the rules isn't what I'm comfortable with, I will not register on the website. Doing this have made it so I don't do what will make my account to be banned.

I have never been banned from any online earning platform, nor do I think I have done anything to deserve it, I think the most important thing to prevent this from happening is to read the rules of the site and try to follow them as stipulated, if you do this, I don't think that you will have any problems with being banned.

I've only been removed from as staff member on another forum because of their indifferences with another forum owner whom hired me to work for him. It's not a ban but I was disappointed with them for being so petty.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back