USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined this site and paid for 4 times . Check my proof
Screenshot_20201111-104618.png

But now I have 5$ and they are not paying

Screenshot_20201111-104030.png

Screenshot_20201111-104637.png

I am not making any mistake . I have received withdraw from same method .

?It's Scam Now?

that's sad to hear but it's not something special, most of the mining sites pay you at first to motivate you and scam you later.

I hope you avoid them next time^^

Ok, good info and thank you for review.

But.. "0.0086 USD/DAY" it's very little, even for a miner.

At trustpilot , from 5 reviews, 4 is with "scam".

Yes, now I don't invest in any site.i just try free. I know it's loss of time but every failure give us experience
that's sad to hear but it's not something special, most of the mining sites pay you at first to motivate you and scam you later.

I hope you avoid them next time^^

Yes, now I don't invest in any site.i just try free. I know it's loss of time but every failure give us experience
yeah that's right, just when you want to try something new, go there with small amounts to avoid the huge losses.

that's what they all do. make you a payment to believe that it is reliable, you invest and then it becomes a scam.

Thnx for warning us about this scam website but at least you get paid from it before it will become scam
But my withdraw amount didn't cover my investment amount .I invested approx 1$ ... But didn't get back full amount. So it's loss for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back