What's new

Backend Development

Brainbuster

Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If I may ask is it possible to learn backend Development for 3 months and be proficient in it? Bcus a friend told me as am kind of doubting if it's actually possible.

If I may ask is it possible to learn backend Development for 3 months and be proficient in it? Bcus a friend told me as am kind of doubting if it's actually possible.
Hello Brainbuster!, if you want to a good backend developer you should try to code and code and code until you are proficiently perfect. it could be possible depending on you.

You can study basics and after 3 months go for framework another 5 months and then be ready for internship. But you have to grind for real, not be like "Ok, 2h learning and 8h gaming". No, imagine you are for real working while studying, you can't escape. And keep pushing like that until you learn what is needed. There are plenty of courses on internet for a very low cost. It is a small investment for a rich future you will have.

You can study basics and after 3 months go for framework another 5 months and then be ready for internship. But you have to grind for real, not be like "Ok, 2h learning and 8h gaming". No, imagine you are for real working while studying, you can't escape. And keep pushing like that until you learn what is needed. There are plenty of courses on internet for a very low cost. It is a small investment for a rich future.
Thanks a lot for the eye opener

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back