What's new

Avoid these kind of airdrops!

There were some coins that I got through airdrops and I thought I had make it in life little did I know that these coins were fake and many of them scam. I dont believe in airdrop anymore.

i do not like participating in airdrops or anything of such because it is not guaranteed that you would make something tangible from it as it is mostly try your luck and i do not like such things, i prefer other forms of earning on the crypto space.

There was a particular AirDrop that scammed a lot of people about December last year. They will ask you to buy their presale and you will get some of the tokens but at the end of the day, everything was a scam. I warned some group of persons never to waste their time on such but they refused.

I have been involved in many airdrops in the last years, I got referrals and performed all the required tasks but once we come to withdraw the money, we couldn't receive any amount xD.

Very good information that you have given, airdrop is one way to earn money by cryptocurrency, I really want make money from airdrop.
You won't seriously money making from airdrops, I have few suggestions don't participate in all airdrops, join only wallet are exchange related airdrops, because now a time these type airdrops are legit airdrops like uniswape or oneinch.

Airdrops like these are usually very suspicious and I would definitely not even waste my time giving them a trial at all. This is because they are obvious scams .

Airdrops like these are usually very suspicious and I would definitely not even waste my time giving them a trial at all. This is because they are obvious scams .
Yes 90% percent of airdrops are scam but still we have 10% of legit airdrops, that can we makes some free money,
but find these legit airdrops also consume our time.

I have come across various airdrops that requires you to refer others, while the ones on telegram usually tell you to pay some amount before you can get your tokens, total scam
Any airdrop that tells you to pay certain amount of money in order to get it is a total scam. It is better you are avoid them. Normally coinmarketcap is the best place you can get the best airdrops if you can get lucky.

Majority of airdrops are not legit only a very few of them are legit and they may take a different form, there's a telegram airdrop making rounds now called eifi which is distributing already, it would be suprisung to see a telegram airdrop being legit
Definitely, I have done several of them and none of them actually amounted to something. it is better you use your money to invest in cryptocurrency instead of wasting your time doing many of them.

There were some coins that I got through airdrops and I thought I had make it in life little did I know that these coins were fake and many of them scam. I dont believe in airdrop anymore.
Every day so many airdrop hunters, gets these type distributed coins in their wallets, and they thinks one day these coin value increase in market, but they don't know this coins haven't no future, these are just shit coins.

Telegram is a loss of money because there is a limitation in the number of maximum groups you can join in a single time frame means you cannot join more than this number, new telegram account means the loss of your old earning telegram groups.

I don't even have the energy to engage or participate in airdrops. It was then that I was putting my time in this things just to find out that all the ones I have participated was not profitable.

I don't even fancy anything airdrop. I know airdrop is valuable but they're many scam which are claiming to be offering free airdrop. Those scam website are the reason why I don't like airdrop. The site you reviewed, however, look legit.

I can tell u categorically that most airdrops out there are scam and the airdrop that are real are not up to 5% and you might not even know about them when they are claimed. Just stay away from airdrop as most of them are scam

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back