What's new

Ask the owner of Bizdustry anything!

Good. Let me ask you one question. How much do you earn monthly after clearing all debts here on bizdustry? I see you paying lots of members, I want to know if you're actually earning profit out of what you enjoying doing.

Good. Let me ask you one question. How much do you earn monthly after clearing all debts here on bizdustry? I see you paying lots of members, I want to know if you're actually earning profit out of what you enjoying doing.
No profit is being made currently. Google Adsense has earned the website £2,542, roughly 3075 USD in the past year. Combining this with sponsors, other advertising networks we use, and so forth, the figure is probably around 4000-5000$. All money earned through Advertisement revenue is repurchased into the website, and I set aside a percentage of my income for custom-paid posters. I could take the profit and stop paid posting - but I want to see Bizdustry grow even further. The posts that are not low quality and contribute to the forum will help the website's SEO, leading to more organic traffic.

However, one of the most significant issues out of the £2542 earned in the past year, around £36, is from Nigeria - this is 43USD$. So we have made a loss spending money in this regard. Here are the screenshots.

So to answer your question, most months we break even with expenditures.

Untitled.png unnamed.png

Last edited:
No profit is being made currently. Google Adsense has earned the website £2,542, roughly 3075 USD in the past year. Combining this with sponsors, other advertising networks we use, and so forth, the figure is probably around 4000-5000$. All money earned through Advertisement revenue is repurchased into the website, and I set aside a percentage of my income for custom-paid posters. I could take the profit and stop paid posting - but I want to see Bizdustry grow even further. The posts that are not low quality and contribute to the forum will help the website's SEO, leading to more organic traffic.

However, one of the most significant issues out of the £2542 earned in the past year, around £36, is from Nigeria - this is 43USD$. So we have made a loss spending money in this regard. Here are the screenshots.

So to answer your question, most months we break even with expenditures.

View attachment 4259View attachment 4260
Thanks alot for the breakdown of bizdustry's revenue streams. I really appreciate your hard work and the help you've rendered to users ever since you started bizdustry's operation. And I believe your community will grow even further and you'll reap higher reward "Alex" for the work you've put in place. As I've always said, "don't stop bizdustry", one day you might get a huge boost, stay safe Alex, while we watch the forum grow further high in the future.

Thanks alot for the breakdown of bizdustry's revenue streams. I really appreciate your hard work and the help you've rendered to users ever since you started bizdustry's operation. And I believe your community will grow even further and you'll reap higher reward "Alex" for the work you've put in place. As I've always said, "don't stop bizdustry", one day you might get a huge boost, stay safe Alex, while we watch the forum grow further high in the future.
It wasn’t too long ago that a competitor offered to buy our forum for $7500. I wouldn’t sell it as I wouldn’t want to see a project be ran down the hill. I’ll be here all the way and I hope regardless our members will support Bizdustry no matter any carefully planned changes we make.

Any other questions? Doesn’t have to be about Bizdustry, could be anything! Why don’t you create a topic ‘Ask Sincerem’ https://bizdustry.com/forum/ask-me-anything-user-interview-board.140/post-thread

Good morning Alex. I would like to know why you have so many moderators on bizdustry platform. Can't one person manage a forums without moderators ? The Same is also applicable in other forums as well.
Good question! We currently have @Shortie, @Anis Boukezzoula, and @C.Grigg, who occasionally help. Mr.B from beermoneyforum.com is a one-person army, while some rumors suggest he has undercover moderators. Most forums I've been a member of have required moderators to help with community engagement, moderation, and support. Administrators have their duties to attend to, so the time spent completing these tasks means less time is dedicated to moderation.

Are you a vegetarian?
Do you watch what you eat carefully?
I ask because I know that most whites are very careful about this issue. I just want to understand the passion some people have for this.

@AlexanderM - Hello Alex! I think that bizdustry is one of the best forums on the internet and I think that the forum has indeed grown a lot. Regardless of the amount of revenue bizdustry has been generating, I think that the forum is going really great and I think that it will surely be amongst one of the greatest forums in the world.

Good question! We currently have @Shortie, @Anis Boukezzoula, and @C.Grigg, who occasionally help. Mr.B from beermoneyforum.com is a one-person army, while some rumors suggest he has undercover moderators. Most forums I've been a member of have required moderators to help with community engagement, moderation, and support. Administrators have their duties to attend to, so the time spent completing these tasks means less time is dedicated to moderation.
I agree with this. There is a possibility of members who appear to be normal members being moderators. While official warnings and infractions may not come from these accounts in order to preserve their undercover mission, they can still review content, report those posts and content to the rest of the team, and assist with making decisions around the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back