What's new

Ask Shortie

Which is the go-to food for you when you are bored of the regular ones?
I would have to say Chinese :) we don't have it often at all and it's always a treat when we do have it :)

Which are some of your most favorite Chinese dishes?😁
I would have to say that chicken and pepper in black bean sauce with fried rice and also bbq ribs are my favourite from the Chinese :)
How long have you been running your current website? Is your website self-sustaining?
I have been running my current website since November 2022. The forum I co-own I have been running with my other half since 2014. At the moment they are not self-sustaining but we hope with hard work and dedication that will soon pay off :)
What is your favorite videogame? :)
I have so many video games that I love to play but if I had to choose a favourite it would probably be Fortnite at the moment followed closely by Destiny 2.

I would have to say that chicken and pepper in black bean sauce with fried rice and also bbq ribs are my favourite from the Chinese :)
Wouldn't they be spicy? Do you have spicy food mostly? If given a choice, would you choose sweet or spicy? Just trying to find out if you have a sweet tooth hehe

Wouldn't they be spicy? Do you have spicy food mostly? If given a choice, would you choose sweet or spicy? Just trying to find out if you have a sweet tooth hehe
Chicken and pepper in blackbean sauce is not spicy, it does have a kick to it but it is nice :) BBQ ribs are also not spicy.

The Chinese do do spicy dishes such as curry, Thai curry and such which are spicy but I tend to stay clear from spicy foods due to having a hiatal hernia.

I wouldn't say I have a sweet tooth myself as I tend to crave more savoury foods than sweet foods :) I do eat sweet stuff but very rarely.

Chicken and pepper in blackbean sauce is not spicy, it does have a kick to it but it is nice :) BBQ ribs are also not spicy.

The Chinese do do spicy dishes such as curry, Thai curry and such which are spicy but I tend to stay clear from spicy foods due to having a hiatal hernia.

I wouldn't say I have a sweet tooth myself as I tend to crave more savoury foods than sweet foods :) I do eat sweet stuff but very rarely.
Oh. I you were fond of sweets I would've suggested you some great Indian ones which you could try. 😄
Do you cook at home or mostly order from outside? Who is a better cook, you or your husband?

Oh. I you were fond of sweets I would've suggested you some great Indian ones which you could try. 😄
Do you cook at home or mostly order from outside? Who is a better cook, you or your husband?
I don't mind ordering food from out of the house from time to time as a treat for the family but I mostly cook myself :)

Out of me and my other half, I would say that I am the better cook :)

I don't mind ordering food from out of the house from time to time as a treat for the family but I mostly cook myself :)

Out of me and my other half, I would say that I am the better cook :)
Do you have a Shortie's special dish? Like a signature dish of yours? 😄

Do you have a Shortie's special dish? Like a signature dish of yours? 😄
I guess I would say there is one dish that the family loves when I make it and it is a bacon pasta dish :)

It's quite simple but with how I make it, the flavours are amazing and it's an awesome meal to have every once in a while so we don't tire of it:)

I guess I would say there is one dish that the family loves when I make it and it is a bacon pasta dish :)

It's quite simple but with how I make it, the flavours are amazing and it's an awesome meal to have every once in a while so we don't tire of it:)
Oh nice. "I wish I get to taste it at least once in my life", the foodie in me says so. 😄

Do you play video games with your children? Do they all love gaming as much as you do? Or they have different hobbies?

Oh nice. "I wish I get to taste it at least once in my life", the foodie in me says so. 😄

Do you play video games with your children? Do they all love gaming as much as you do? Or they have different hobbies?
My whole family including my other half and my kids are all huge gamers :) I tend to play games such as Fortnite and Roblox with my kids regularly, it's something we enjoy doing to spend time together as a family :)

My whole family including my other half and my kids are all huge gamers :) I tend to play games such as Fortnite and Roblox with my kids regularly, it's something we enjoy doing to spend time together as a family :)
Wow! Truly blessed! 😇 Not every family has such bonding.

Do you like racing games? If yes, which one is your favorite?

Wow! Truly blessed! 😇 Not every family has such bonding.

Do you like racing games? If yes, which one is your favorite?
I do like racing games :) the ones I would say that I like and enjoy the most would have to be

Forza Horizon
Mario Kart
Crash Team Racing
Need for Speed

I could spend hours on racing games if I had the time to :)

I do like racing games :) the ones I would say that I like and enjoy the most would have to be

Forza Horizon
Mario Kart
Crash Team Racing
Need for Speed

I could spend hours on racing games if I had the time to :)
Which is your favorite Need For Speed game? Mine would be Most Wanted (2005). I didn't find anything after that much interesting because of the plots.

Which is your favorite Need For Speed game? Mine would be Most Wanted (2005). I didn't find anything after that much interesting because of the plots.
Mine would have to be Most Wanted as well :) I spent so much time on that game myself when it was first released and could still go back to it again even after all the years it's been released.

Mine would have to be Most Wanted as well :) I spent so much time on that game myself when it was first released and could still go back to it again even after all the years it's been released.
Had you finished the game beating Blacklist #1? 😃

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back