Ask primrose

charming primrose

❝The best lies are seasoned with a bit of truth.❞
100 Posts Club
Oct 16, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ask me anything and I’ll answer it. & do not ask me what’s my favorite scary movie! That’s my line 😝

Lovely!! 🥰

What do you do for a living?
Nothing, currently. But I used to make my living as a restaurant manager 😇 I have a job lined up for next month because I wanted to take a month off.

Nothing, currently. But I used to make my living as a restaurant manager 😇 I have a job lined up for next month because I wanted to take a month off.
Congratulations and all the best for the upcoming journey in your professional life. 😊

What was it like being a restaurant manager? Did you enjoy doing it? Was there anything that you didn't like about it?

Congratulations and all the best for the upcoming journey in your professional life. 😊

What was it like being a restaurant manager? Did you enjoy doing it? Was there anything that you didn't like about it?
Thank you, thank you 🌸

I enjoyed it because I’m a people person, so I thrived in that sort of environment. I didn’t like terminating people, honestly. The hardest thing I ever had to do.

Do you have a favorite movie or series that released this year?
My favorite movie so far is Five Nights at Freddy's but that might chance when the Hunger Games prequel comes out. 😍 My favorite series so far is the live-action One Piece

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back