What's new

Ask Me

I used to love minion rush but i see reviews they made rework on menu design and made it so confusing making people to give up.

For how long do you play minion rush?
A few years..:D
Which are your most favorite movies from each of those genres?
I love Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th.

If we're going for a movie with both genres together then definitely Sweeney Todd .

I disagree with it because this one is more philosophical. When you look death in the eyes and survive, you feel as new life began and I can tell you from personal exp.

For how long are you into these posting packages business?
I probably wouldn't survive 🤣

I've been on forums for about 15-20 years on and off and different staff roles.

Everyone strives to better their lives, having never to stress about where the income is going to come from to pay their bills and even other extra expenses. At the stage or level you are at, how easy is it for you to walk to financial freedom?

Everyone strives to better their lives, having never to stress about where the income is going to come from to pay their bills and even other extra expenses. At the stage or level you are at, how easy is it for you to walk to financial freedom?
I'm useless at budgeting and saving. If that's what you're asking :eek:

I'm useless at budgeting and saving. If that's what you're asking :eek:
Oh, that is terrible then, would have loved to learn a thing or two. I am always keen to learn of the financial habbits of various people of influence and get to adopt some.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back