Artificial intelligence

Damismiling

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The fifth generation of computer is operating with artificial intelligence, where computer system can think and react to things like human, we are already in that age now, although not all sectors has adapted this
My question is which programming language can I learn to start writing or getting started with Artificial intelligence

I like this topic because I am a fan of science fiction. But this time Artificial Intelligence or simply AI is amazing to my mind. With the advance computer systems now and the internet an AI can be created in an unlimited form because it can access so many databases (in the network) so the information is too vast. It would be like a search engine to help it decide on its actions and dispositions. I believe that in 10 years time the AI will be like a real robot that we see in the movies - it will have a mind of its own.
  • Computer System
  • Earn money from home
  • Getting Started

1. Look for a place to learn because you are a beginner so you need a proper guidance with the training. (Learnbay’s IBM certified Artificial intelligence course)
  2. Pick a particular topic of machine learning like regression, classification, and clustering of supervised learning, unsupervised, or reinforcement learning.

AI algorithms will enable doctors and hospitals to better analyze data and customize their health care to the genes, environment and lifestyle of each patient. From diagnosing brain tumors to deciding which cancer treatment will work best for an individual, AI will drive the personalized medicine revolution.
Post automatically merged:

AI algorithms will enable doctors and hospitals to better analyze data and customize their health care to the genes, environment and lifestyle of each patient. From diagnosing brain tumors to deciding which cancer treatment will work best for an individual, AI will drive the personalized medicine revolution.

This is the branch of computer sciences that emphasizes the development of intelligence machines, thinking and working like humans. Such as speech recognition, problem-solving, learning and planning

Python. It ranks first am omg all other languages for AI,ML and data analysis. It is advisable to use it when you need rapid coding. It also have a great library ecosystem.
Post automatically merged:

Python. It ranks first am omg all other languages for AI,ML and data analysis. It is advisable to use it when you need rapid coding. It also have a great library ecosystem. Some commonly used libraries are Sci-Kit-learn to learn how to handle algorithms, providing high keep data structure, analysis and so on

The fifth generation of computer is operating with artificial intelligence, where computer system can think and react to things like human, we are already in that age now, although not all sectors has adapted this
My question is which programming language can I learn to start writing or getting started with Artificial intelligence
Artificial intelligence will really make life so easy in the nearest future and we can still see some tech features with artificial intelligence right now. I think you can start by learning more about robotics which is an integral part of artificial intelligence.

Artificial intelligence to known as AI it possible for machines to learn from experience, adjust to new inputs and perform human-like tasks. sometimes algorithms are designed to make decisions, often using real-time data. They are unlike passive machines that are capable .

Artificial intelligence will really make life so easy in the nearest future and we can still see some tech features with artificial intelligence right now. I think you can start by learning more about robotics which is an integral part of artificial intelligence.
You are 100 percent correct, artificial intelligence will make life so easy, it is already making life easier and talking on robotics, they are available in some sectors to reduce human efforts but some are afraid that soon robot will make them jobless!

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the branch of computer sciences that emphasizes the development of intelligence machines, thinking and working like humans. For example, speech recognition, problem-solving, learning and planning

Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include expert systems, natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition and machine vision.

I think this depends on the machine that you hope to use the AI on. I think with AI the problem is not with the coding the problem is making the AI interactive as possible. With increased usage of computers and technological tools I can only see AI becoming increasingly important in future.

Lol, there is no special programming language for AIs, you write codes for AI in whatever programming language you are comfortable with. AI codes are somewhat complex, but you can definitely learn it.

Search engine use sophisticated AI, machine learning, and deep learning to process searches,thenn predict which results will satisfy any given search. As any SEO expert following google algorithm updates knows search engines dont reveal exactly how their AI system works, but do give clues.

Python is actually the indisputable leader among AI programming languages is Python. It's widely used in all industries and is loved for its simplicity, flexibility, and scalability. First of all, Python is open source, it leads with a 57% votes among developers because it is easy to learn and implement.

I think choosing a programming language for your artificial intelligence depends vastly on the area at which you want to apply it. But looking at the general application of artificial intelligence, I think the common language being used is python, and I think that's because of its flexibility and versatility.

Almost all the generation are created with artificial knowledge it is good to create someone with your intelligence and without anybody. Python is the indisputable leader among all programming languages I prefer Python because it is easy,flexibility and fast not like others which are not smart tight. Well because peoples know that it is popular that maybe why but someone has to go for it validation and don't worry

Practically all the age are made with fake information it is a great idea to make somebody with your insight and without anyone. Python is the unquestionable pioneer among all programming dialects I favor Python since it is easy,flexibility and dislike others which are not brilliant tight. Well since people groups realize that it is mainstream that possibly why however somebody needs to let it all out approval and don't stress

Artificial intelligence (AI) is wide-going part of software engineering worried about building keen machines equipped for performing assignments that regularly require human knowledge. Man-made intelligence is an interdisciplinary science with different methodologies, yet headways in AI and profound learning are making a change in outlook in for all intents and purposes each area of the tech business.

I very nice write up. Without artificial intelligence today, technology would have remained redundant. But the invention of the fifth generation computers has led to this modern move. You can start learning Python programming language to get started with and afterwards to get to know other particular languages too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back