Not open for further replies.

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are a writer and want to make money by participating in a writing contest, you can join the contest at Admin Junkie. This is a webmaster forum where you can also earn credits for making posts and can withdraw your credits once you reach a $5 value. The topic for articles for the contest is Webmaster.
For details, you can check the following link.

Wow, thanks for sharing the link, I will try to register, who knows I like the topics and willing to develop one and submit it. Registered there hehehe. My username is Starmix.

Last edited:
If you are a writer and want to make money by participating in a writing contest, you can join the contest at Admin Junkie. This is a webmaster forum where you can also earn credits for making posts and can withdraw your credits once you reach a $5 value. The topic for articles for the contest is Webmaster.
For details, you can check the following link.
Can we also make money from it when we comment on people's post? I would love to know that.

Can we also make money from it when we comment on people's post? I would love to know that.
I registered on that site using his link. I already introduced myself but not posting a thread yet. I also did not see the portal where our earnings are displayed. I am a little confused.

I registered on that site using his link. I already introduced myself but not posting a thread yet. I also did not see the portal where our earnings are displayed. I am a little confused.
I think it will be better if you can send a direct message to him so that he will explain how it is for you

I also got the email from them but I ignored it like a boss LOL because I am not good at article writing so no plans to write

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back