Are you worried about WW3?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am in the US so I am concerned. I am always against war. I never feel it is a solution. I hate it and always call for peace but I understand in certain circumstances, peace will never be an option. This is one of those such cases with Israel and Palestine.

Needless to say, I am worried about WW3 and a forced draft. We have a nation of very unhealthy young adults. If a draft were to happen, they would likely draft up to the age of 40 and seeing as I am 34, I would end up being drafted. I didn't vote for Biden. I didn't want this war.

I am also worried about the war, since I live in the European Union and as an ally of the US my country would be involved in the confrontation since I am 27 years old right now, I would also be sent to war, I also prefer peace obviously, but even the president of Israel has said "The Bible says that there is a time for peace and another for war, and this is a time for war" I don't know where in the Bible it says that.

Obviously, nobody likes to die. However, people die in traffic accidents all the time. People die before their time due to disease. For instance, actor Christopher Reeve's wife died at the age of only 44 from lung cancer and she didn't even smoke (just lot of exposure to 2nd hand).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back