Are you using Nexo Tokens?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Nexo is very interesting concept. It is a wallet where you can earn interest on your crypto portfolio. You can also burrow funds against your crypto deposits. You earn daily interest on your crypto deposits, the interest rate varies according to the coins, which ranges from 4 percent to 12 percent. I started using Nexo recently and noticed that it also has Nexo Tokens. Prior to using Nexo wallet, I had never heard of Nexo Token. Is anybody using Nexo Token?

Last edited:
I'm not using the nexo wallet for building my coins portfolio. Use binance, every exchange site develop their own token. That's why you were able to discover nexo token just as binance has theirs, (BNB) coin.

I do not have Nexo tokens yet, however, based on the kind of dividend they are giving on Nexo token, I am thinking to buy some nexo tokens. Interestingly, Nexo provides better interest for Nexo token holdings.

Last edited:
Nexo is very interesting concept. It is a wallet where you can earn interest on your crypto portfolio. You can also burrow funds against your crypto deposits. I started using Nexo recently and noticed that it also has Nexo Tokens. Prior to using Nexo wallet, I had never heard of Nexo Token. Is anybody using Nexo Token?
My first question is what is their worth in btc. If they could have million of btc in value then its safe to use but that doesn't mean hackers can't penetrate. I will check on this wallet too.

Actually, Nexo is more like a crypt bank. You earn interest on your crypto deposits. You can also burrow money by using your crypto holdings as collateral. You can get 33 percent loan of your total holdings.

I have not started using Nexo but I know what nexo is. I have read good reviews about this platform where we can earn interest and also get a loan. I will see if I can use it.

I'm just hearing about this platform for the first time and I haven't use it before. Some of the crypto currency exchange platform I have been using are binance and kucoin and they are working fine for me

Depositing cryptos on Nexo wallet is something like staking coins where you earn fixed interest on your assets. The only difference is you can use Nexo funds when ever you want but when you stake, your funds will be frozen for the certain term

This is really interesting and I am definitely checking it out especially for the staking options and it will even be more perfect if their interests are competitive enough.

I must commend you for sharing this vital information to the members of this forum. It is really interesting earning some daily interest on your saved coins. It is an opportunity for one to save and earn coins that are not needed urgently while working here. I will definitely explore it to get more understanding of it. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know that there is nexo token. Initially I thought that it's just a cryptocurrency bank . I thought we would be able to save our crypto in the wallet. The nexo would give you interest based on the amount you stake with them. The poster didn't tell the details of the interest rate.

I have seen the ads online a couple of times, didn't go for it since I already make use of Quidax, thanks for sharing too

Nexo is very interesting concept. It is a wallet where you can earn interest on your crypto portfolio. You can also burrow funds against your crypto deposits. You earn daily interest on your crypto deposits, the interest rate varies according to the coins, which ranges from 4 percent to 12 percent. I started using Nexo recently and noticed that it also has Nexo Tokens. Prior to using Nexo wallet, I had never heard of Nexo Token. Is anybody using Nexo Token?
I have not gotten the privilege to start saving and investing in Nexo wallet because I have a lot of crypto currency coin wallet , but since you Said Nexo wallet gives interest , its a great wallet .

If not for this platform I don't think I would have to know anything about this wallet called Nexo wallet but all thanks to this platform that allows us to post what might be needed for every member of this platform.

I heard about this wallet once, since I have other wallets I don't give much attention to other wallets as such especially that new wallets are springing up daily

Interesting just hearing about such a wallet I must say and the idea of earning interests in ones coins is good would check out the wallet too, maybe more wallets would emulate too in the future

I heard about this wallet once, since I have other wallets I don't give much attention to other wallets as such especially that new wallets are springing up daily
Nexo is not a new wallet, it has been around since 2018. In fact it is more than a wallet. You will earn just by holding coins on your wallet. Nexo tokens earn you higher interest rates compared to other cryptos.

Nexo is not a new wallet, it has been around since 2018. In fact it is more than a wallet. You will earn just by holding coins on your wallet. Nexo tokens earn you higher interest rates compared to other cryptos.
That's great probably it wasn't advertised in platforms I am active on, it is also an exchange platform and have you been using it , share your experience possibly.

I don't have nexo wallet now but I believe nexo wallet is not a new wallet but I haven't use it before for exchange platform,

That's great probably it wasn't advertised in platforms I am active on, it is also an exchange platform and have you been using it , share your experience possibly.
Nexo is not an exchange platform. It is a crypto currency bank. You can deposit various crypto currencies and earn upto 12 percent interest on your deposit. The interest you accumulate will be added to your principle every day. You can withdraw to another wallet or bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back