What's new

Are You Still Being Paid By Older Websites On The Internet?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are so many old websites out there that have been existing for a long time. For example, the treasure troopers website has been there since mid 2000s and Survey Savvy has also been there since late 1990s. These are quite old websites that are still paying as far as I know. So, are you a part of a few older websites and are you still being paid by them?

Well, I started making money very late, and it was around the middle of 2020 so I couldn't belong to old websites, but forumcoin has been existing for more than 10 years. I think this is the old website that keeps paying me.

I think the oldest website i know about so far that i have joined if am not mistaken is beermoneyforum, and so far the site has been paying pretty well without any issues.

I think the oldest website i know about so far that i have joined if am not mistaken is beermoneyforum, and so far the site has been paying pretty well without any issues.

I think that there are so many websites that are quite old and I think that they are still paying. Have you heard about MyLot? I have heard that they still pay but I am not sure.

Yes there is forum coin that still pays its members. I received payment there a few weeks ago, it is one of the oldest sites available that pays its members cryptocurrency to write.

The oldest site that I am still active in is beermoney forum. It dates back to 2013 I think, but I joined it in 2018 and it pays me to date. I even received my last payment from there yesterday.

I have been receiving payments from hubpages since 2013. You can imagine how long have I used hubpages to make money online. In case you don't know about hubpages, it is an article writing site where you earn passive income from your articles.

I have been receiving payments from hubpages since 2013. You can imagine how long have I used hubpages to make money online. In case you don't know about hubpages, it is an article writing site where you earn passive income from your articles.

I think that Hubpages is a quite old site. There was also a site known as Squidoo. It was also quite famous and sued by writers from all parts of the world. They closed down.

I don't have any older website paying me now. Actually, most of the older site are legit and have passed the test of time. Imagine a website that have been paying it's member since 1990. If you come across such website, you've take them serious.

I think that there are so many websites that are quite old and I think that they are still paying. Have you heard about MyLot? I have heard that they still pay but I am not sure.
I've been a myLot member for 17 years and they're still paying. I haven't been particularly active recently, and it's been a while since my last payment from them.

I've been a myLot member for 17 years and they're still paying. I haven't been particularly active recently, and it's been a while since my last payment from them.
I knew that mylot is old but I never knew it as hold. A forum existing for 17 years is very huge and paying people consistently for 17 years is a very big achievement and a major milestone.

Older website are not paying me at the moment seriously, i started making money online by answering some survey questions, and i don't think if survey sites still exist as then.

Yes of course, I have been paying well from the oldest websites I know since and are still functioning well up to now, such websites are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others.

Yes of course, I have been paying well from the oldest websites I know since and are still functioning well up to now, such websites are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others.
Well, the two are old and they're still paying. I discovered bizdustry few years back and I have been getting paid on it, anything paid as a time.

Not really. The only site I can think of is Fiverr, but I don't work there anymore. I worked at a few other sites in the past, but never stuck with them for too long. Once I started my other ventures, I didn't really bother much with gig work again.

I also work on beermoney forum sometimes and it has been paying for a very long time. I personally started working on paid to post forums about 2 years ago and it has been a very good story. I am also planning to start making money on YouTube.

Recently, I got paid by forumcoin which is a much more older site and also I received payment from Beermoney forum which is another holder forum . These platforms has been in existence for quite a long time and they are still paying.

Bizdustry is also a very old forum and I have gotten paid on this platform multiple times . It is a very legitimate platform that I would recommend any time any day for anyone to join.

Bizdustry is also a very old forum and I have gotten paid on this platform multiple times . It is a very legitimate platform that I would recommend any time any day for anyone to join.
Bizdustry is so great for sure. I had almost given up on it due to lack of ways to withdraw. But when I learnt there is a way, I came back and I am glad I did. It has been a really good earning method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back