What's new

Are you scared when you see the doctor/dentist?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am someone who is often scared when I go to the doctors/dentist. Lately though I haven't had much anxiety about it. I suppose it's due to me going to the doctors a lot recently, from a bad leg, to a wound on my side. Fun times. But I have found a newfound respect for doctors and dentists. When I was a kid, I was scared because I didn't take care of myself, these days I do and it doesn't worry me so much when I see a doctor now. What about you though? Ever have fear of seeing a doctor or the dentist?

I don't mind doctors but dentists, that is another story. Very few things bother me but tooth paint and the concept of my teeth being removed freaks me out. I know I have some teeth issues too but I have been putting it off for years as I know they are going to want to pull at least 2 of them!

For me, I don't like going to see a dentist. In fact, I don't like having teeth problem and I wouldn't mind to do everything that's possible to avoid having a tooth problem so that I don't get to force me going to see a dentist.

I took my friend once to see a dentist and they needed to pull one of her tooth. It broke half into her gum and that was very painful when they tried to dig it out.

I'm not scared when I see a doctor or dentist the only problem is I have found of not giving myself a good checkup except when deem necessary for me to do such.

I don't mind doctors but dentists, that is another story. Very few things bother me but tooth paint and the concept of my teeth being removed freaks me out. I know I have some teeth issues too but I have been putting it off for years as I know they are going to want to pull at least 2 of them!

I believe they are definitely going to pull it out if you have been having those problem for years right now and I would actually advise that you man up and go and see them so that it is not going to keep affecting other teeth because it's going to make the whole matter worst.

I personally hate going to see the dentist and I hope that I don't have any kind of tooth problem in the future.

I can't say that I was always scared to go to the doctor, I may have been anxious but I was never scared to go. The dentist was always a different story though and I was always scared to go to the dentist.

I always remember when I was younger, I used to have a dentist that was brilliant and really made me and my brothers feel less scared when we needed to have treatment done or even have a checkup done.

I'm not scared when I see a doctor or dentist the only problem is I have found of not giving myself a good checkup except when deem necessary for me to do such.

Your kind of person are those set of people who would only be forced to go to hospital for treatment whenever their health problem becomes very challenging in a way they can no longer be able to manage it to do any other thing.

I don't normally like to leave myself to get to the point where it is even going to be very difficult for me to manage my health because I have been broken down completely by the health problem.

Your kind of person are those set of people who would only be forced to go to hospital for treatment whenever their health problem becomes very challenging in a way they can no longer be able to manage it to do any other thing.

I don't normally like to leave myself to get to the point where it is even going to be very difficult for me to manage my health because I have been broken down completely by the health problem.
That is one of the bad things about myself which I am really trying to work on. I don't know if it is a financial something or it is just me being nonchalant but I tend to try to take fruits when I can.

That is one of the bad things about myself which I am really trying to work on. I don't know if it is a financial something or it is just me being nonchalant but I tend to try to take fruits when I can.

I believe that if it is something that is about not having money to go for medical check-up, you are definitely going to know about it because there is no shame in admitting that you don't have money to go for a medical check-up. But the way I'm seeing it, it's more or less that you don't have a habit of going unless you are critically ill.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back