What's new

Are you satisfied with your PTP earning?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Majority of people are not satisfied with the money they make from PTP forums simply because most of these forums are paying very little amount of money that is not even enough to buy a peanut. It is apparently most easiest source of making money online.
Share your experience?

I cannot be satisfied because I have years of experience and still my daily earnings don't even touch $2 so if I can earn at least $3-4 daily then it will be best for me.

I am not using a lot of PTP sites. I post on PTP sites for a couple of reasons, one, to make extra money when I do not have anything to do, and two, to earn crypto (because most PTP sites pay in crypto). I earn $50-$100 from PTP per month.

I am not using a lot of PTP sites. I post on PTP sites for a couple of reasons, one, to make extra money when I do not have anything to do, and two, to earn crypto (because most PTP sites pay in crypto). I earn $50-$100 from PTP per month.
I am using a lot of them but I am not satisfied yet. I wish there are more paid to post platforms

I cannot say I am satisfied because at present my earnings have actually dipped to a new low but I am doing my best to survive

I cannot say I am satisfied because at present my earnings have actually dipped to a new low but I am doing my best to survive
I am not satisfied and that is why I am trying my best to be very much active on platforms.

I see you are already active on different websites you are part of LOL but I am unable to post on RIF like earlier I was earning $1 daily

I cannot be satisfied because I have years of experience and still my daily earnings don't even touch $2 so if I can earn at least $3-4 daily then it will be best for me.

I think that you can earn more by being active daily. You must stay active on many forums in order to make good income.

I am doing my best but there are times when I don't feel like doing anything but a week or so ago I was able to post on all my forums and was able to earn around $2 a day but its not happening now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back