Are you publishing on Medium?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Medium is a very popular publishing platforms, which also offers cash incentives to the writers. I publish on Medium, but I don't earn on medium. In order to earn, I need a stripe account as Medium pays only via stripe. Sadly, Stripe is not available in my home country. The pay rate in Medium is through CPM model. If Stripe is available in your country, you can join Medium and start earning.

Medium is popular among bloggers. I have heard that it has got 100 million unique monthly readers. No doubt, it's a great place to share your stories, get feedback, and interact with those who share similar interest. And, because of its vast number of writers, there is also lot of competition among them.

Medium is a popular publishing platform. Best thing about Medium is you can republish your content (as long as your Medium name and the name on website where your content is published are same)

Yeah, that's the best benefit you get on Medium. And you'll have a big headstart, if you already have a considerable social media following.

I'm just hearing about this Medium for the first time sounds like a nice site to earn money. But the payment platform will restrict many people from participating

Not having a stripe account cost me earning from medium. My country is not listed as one of the countries that gain stripe access. That's why i never bothered to venture into medium.

Even if you had stripe and belong to the country where medium partner program is available, you may not be earning from Medium. It is really hard to earn, that's what I hear

When I heard about this a couple of weeks ago, I was excited to try a site where I could earn by publishing articles. However, upon close scrutiny, I was discouraged. This site is not for novice writers.

You may not earn cash rewards but by publishing on this site you may be able to drive traffic to your site or even build backlinks for your site

I have few articles on medium and there is one I published last year that they deleted because there was an affiliate link. I think it is best to use landing pages when doing such things.

I just wish job opportunities like this pay handsomely I would have considered making it a hobby and that would have taken me a long way

Medium is a very good medium to make money. You could also make publication on it . The only constraint is its opportunity to make money not available world wide. It isn't available in my country too. You could showcase your goods and services on medium too.

Based on their chosen payment option, I think Medium is available only for Tier 1 countries. However, even if partner program is not available in your country, you can try publishing on Medium because it adds credibility to your portfolio.

As a writer on Medium, you can share your stories with the world with our easy-to-use editor. Publishing on Medium is free and stories you publish may be distributed to your followers, as well as millions of readers who follow relevant topics.

This is a good way to make money online. However, I really don't know if stripe works in my country and as such I will make more research about it and start making money on the site if stripe is available here

I have read alot about medium and I know it is a really awesome blog writing platform. However, they only pay via Stripe and it is not available in my country. I would have been active there if it had an available payment method.

I'm actually not working on medium PLATFORM for now just because of the fact that I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time here. I will make more research about it.

Not having a stripe account cost me earning from medium. My country is not listed as one of the countries that gain stripe access. That's why i never bothered to venture into medium.
I believe you are from Nigeria. A friend of mine recently recommended the site for me after seeing my articles. She asked me to go for Medium. With this now, I think the door has been shut. Sad story!

I use medium for publishing articles but I am not constant with using it because I am not able to earn money with it unless I am ready to pay for premium membership.

When I heard about this a couple of weeks ago, I was excited to try a site where I could earn by publishing articles. However, upon close scrutiny, I was discouraged. This site is not for novice writers.
Even me got excited when i hear about the site but to my surprised there are many comments that discouraged when they said their countries is not listed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back