What's new

Are you preparing for the next bitcoin rally?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
In a recent article that was published it seems that Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency coins may be looking towards another rally in the coming months. One of the famous cryptocurrency analysts known as Michael van de Poppe, has predicted that there will be a Bitcoin and altcoin rally that is expected to happen in March and August.

However, as we all know, in order for there to be a Bitcoin run, it is also necessary that there be a correction factor that takes place before then and this is expected to happen around the time of February and the early parts of March this year in anticipation of this rally. This can be wonderful for investment opportunities as well.

Are you planning on waitign for these correction factors before investing in bitcoin and the other crytpocurrenies? What do you think about such a prediction that I being made? It certainly does seem like 2021 is going to be a great year for cryptocurrencies.

This is actually the best time to store some decent amount of bitcoin before the rally actually starts again. Like the thread is saying, every crypto currency experience a dip after a bullish run and it's in the dip period that wise short or medium term traders always buy more with the high hopes of getting a decent profit from their investment. All crypto lovers are supposed to make much savings in this dip period and be ready for the bullish run if it actually starts and l'm not an exception.

May be it will happen now. Because now value of BTC decreased to $32k i witnessed it at $37k but i also read a news that BTC have now new goal of Land mark and that is $55k but do not know about the period of tine to achieve $55K.
We should invest surely in crypto currency because it will gonna shock us in prices.

In a recent article that was published it seems that Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency coins may be looking towards another rally in the coming months. One of the famous cryptocurrency analysts known as Michael van de Poppe, has predicted that there will be a Bitcoin and altcoin rally that is expected to happen in March and August.

However, as we all know, in order for there to be a Bitcoin run, it is also necessary that there be a correction factor that takes place before then and this is expected to happen around the time of February and the early parts of March this year in anticipation of this rally. This can be wonderful for investment opportunities as well.

Are you planning on waitign for these correction factors before investing in bitcoin and the other crytpocurrenies? What do you think about such a prediction that I being made? It certainly does seem like 2021 is going to be a great year for cryptocurrencies.
It's good to hear this news. It's been expected though, the correction, that is of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

I'm getting my stores of Bitcoin ready from now,. gradually, by buying the dip before the rally happens.

Thanks for this wonderful information of yours. Sounds a very big good news for all large scale crypto holders, high profit is waving at them. If i have only enough money, i'll put it on crypto holding. 😅

I don't know if bitcoin will ever come down to 20 thousand dollars. If it comes down to $20 I'll be preparing to buy more and prepare for the next bull run. I didn't see this one coming I would have bought bitcoin when was around $1000.

I don't know if bitcoin will ever come down to 20 thousand dollars. If it comes down to $20 I'll be preparing to buy more and prepare for the next bull run. I didn't see this one coming I would have bought bitcoin when was around $1000.
I think that this was very hard to predict for many people and I don't think that many saw the prie leapign in such a manner. However, it is based on the recent move of some major companies into the crypto market who have invested in a considerable amoutn f bitcoin. This has raised the demand a lot and introduced new whales into the market as well which has what had driven the price to beyond what I personally thought would have happened last year.

This is actually the best time to store some decent amount of bitcoin before the rally actually starts again. Like the thread is saying, every crypto currency experience a dip after a bullish run and it's in the dip period that wise short or medium term traders always buy more with the high hopes of getting a decent profit from their investment. All crypto lovers are supposed to make much savings in this dip period and be ready for the bullish run if it actually starts and l'm not an exception.
It's will be great to witness bitcoin rising again to a new record price soon. I've always follow the crypto currencies as they move up the chart and I still believe it's going to rise in a very short period of time. Let's keep our finger's crossed.

I'm suspecting the same thing too, Cryptos are about to have another bull run, activities are heating up, and with some corporations planning to buy much of the Bitcoin this February, I thing prices will go up.

My expectations is that as BTC rally, let other altcoin rally hard because I have some coins to make profit from.

I don't really think calling a rally in March is far fetched. Bitcoin has always rallied and then return back for years now so it not surprising. The biggest deal here is how one can maximize the next rally to his own advantage. I still expect the price to go below $30000 in February so a rally in March is possible.

I think the next rally would be really magnificent because the price of bitcoin would just be increasing and would be moving forward without little break , like it might even get to $50k , so its best to buy bitcoin now and hold more ahead of the next bitcoin rally because that would really make you more profit and give you more money to actually invest i think

It's will be great to witness bitcoin rising again to a new record price soon. I've always follow the crypto currencies as they move up the chart and I still believe it's going to rise in a very short period of time. Let's keep our finger's crossed.
Yes, l believe the crypto currency rally will start again but maybe the exact time it might occur, we still don't know so the best thing we have to do now is to buy more before the rally begins again in the appropriate time.

I am just hearing about this rally. And from every comments I have read, if this rally is anything to go by, then it means the price of Bitcoins will increase more than this soon.

Whatever happens, I hope that it goes down before going up so that we can buy some.

Really? I think that's a bit too fast i was looking forward to year end again but i guess i need to prepare and accumulate every satoshis that i can and hodl until then. It's also okay if this Prediction won't happen i'll just hold til it does.
I am just hearing about this rally. And from every comments I have read, if this rally is anything to go by, then it means the price of Bitcoins will increase more than this soon.

Whatever happens, I hope that it goes down before going up so that we can buy some.
That's exactly what im waiting for... But what if it doesn't go down anymore

maybe if the things go as predicted by those analysts, these expectations aren't always true, but motivating investors isn't going to harm anyone, if things go right, i might give it a try, especially that i lost some money when price dropped from 40.000 to the current value

Really? I think that's a bit too fast i was looking forward to year end again but i guess i need to prepare and accumulate every satoshis that i can and hodl until then. It's also okay if this Prediction won't happen i'll just hold til it does.

That's exactly what im waiting for... But what if it doesn't go down anymore
If it doesn't go down anymore, we'll just have to buy it at the current price because the price is going to still increase.

But let's hope that it goes down, so that we can afford to buy more..... I just can't wait.

I don't think there would be a Bitcoin price rally so soon. It would take time to dissuade sellers and make them hold their Bitcoin. The best time to buy would be when the rally begins and as such your ride with the bull. Be wary of fake rally as they would end up short and keep one hanging.

Thanks for sharing with us about that there will be a Bitcoin and altcoin rally that is expected to happen in March and August. I will make stock about bitcoin and altcoin that can be valuable in future.

Bitcoin prices could rally two to three times from their current level before falling back to about where they are now, said Mike Venuto, co-portfolio manager of the Amplify Transformational Data Sharing exchange-traded fund, which invests in blockchain-related stocks.

I am a student and I don't have enough money to trade with Bitcoin, but from the last month I with all my earning, bought Bitcoin almost with $100 at 40800 dollar price rate but unfortunately after that its price to become very low and it comes up to $30,000 and I lost my $15, now i don't have plans to trade with Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back