What's new

Are you preparing for the next bitcoin rally?

Well they rally will help in given audience publicity of the value add tax policy and services terms and conditions of the organization that's crypto currency exchange rate

I'm suspecting the same thing too, Cryptos are about to have another bull run, activities are heating up, and with some corporations planning to buy much of the Bitcoin this February, I thing prices will go up.

My expectations is that as BTC rally, let other altcoin rally hard because I have some coins to make profit from.
Generally when the price of Bitcoin does increase there are the other cryptocurrencies that also increase as well. They generally follow is very simple apart in terms of their price and most of the cryptocurrencies that I have seen that are very prominent in the market are highly linked to the price of Bitcoin as well. Which is quite interesting considering that all of them are generally operating on different networks.

Though the last bull run didn't take me unawares i wasn't particularly ready for it with funds to flush in to make the mad profits that came with it. For the next bull run i hope to have gotten enough funds into bitcoins and ethereum and other alt coins that will be doing well
Post automatically merged:

Though the last bull run didn't take me unawares i wasn't particularly ready for it with funds to flush in to make the mad profits that came with it. For the next bull run i hope to have gotten enough funds into bitcoins and ethereum and other alt coins that will be doing well

You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.

If it doesn't go down anymore, we'll just have to buy it at the current price because the price is going to still increase.

But let's hope that it goes down, so that we can afford to buy more..... I just can't wait.
I want it to drop already too, that's will be our only chance to get a good profit out of Bitcoin but im also buying some at the current price now just in case this is the lowest it price it can reach before the next price Bullrun.

The price of Bitcoin is at a very critical point it's currently holding a very crucial support level of which if it breaks there it will be plunging to less than 30k which is still very healthy for the next push towards 50k.

I've always follow the crypto currencies as they move up the chart and I still believe it's going to rise in a very short period of time.The best time to buy would be when the rally begins and as such your ride.

U was exposed to the bit coin market at its blooming stage, but passed it off as another money hoax. Sadly came to regret that, now am following it's trajectory and projections hoping to catch it's next great ride. For now through am going short term with it, acquire a little then sell for a marginal profit. But am waiting for its next emphatic ride and riding with it this time hopefully when it happens again.

In a recent article that was published it seems that Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency coins may be looking towards another rally in the coming months. One of the famous cryptocurrency analysts known as Michael van de Poppe, has predicted that there will be a Bitcoin and altcoin rally that is expected to happen in March and August.

However, as we all know, in order for there to be a Bitcoin run, it is also necessary that there be a correction factor that takes place before then and this is expected to happen around the time of February and the early parts of March this year in anticipation of this rally. This can be wonderful for investment opportunities as well.

Are you planning on waitign for these correction factors before investing in bitcoin and the other crytpocurrenies? What do you think about such a prediction that I being made? It certainly does seem like 2021 is going to be a great year for cryptocurrencies.
Come what may, nothing is gonna happen. Whether the rally is positive or negative, it's still subject to predictions and can't be said to br accurate. its difficult or even impossible for anyone to predict accurately about a decentralized currency like bitcoin.

In a recent article that was published it seems that Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency coins may be looking towards another rally in the coming months. One of the famous cryptocurrency analysts known as Michael van de Poppe, has predicted that there will be a Bitcoin and altcoin rally that is expected to happen in March and August.

However, as we all know, in order for there to be a Bitcoin run, it is also necessary that there be a correction factor that takes place before then and this is expected to happen around the time of February and the early parts of March this year in anticipation of this rally. This can be wonderful for investment opportunities as well.

Are you planning on waitign for these correction factors before investing in bitcoin and the other crytpocurrenies? What do you think about such a prediction that I being made? It certainly does seem like 2021 is going to be a great year for cryptocurrencies.
Come what may, nothing is gonna happen. Whether the rally is positive or negative, it's still subject to predictions and can't be said to br accurate. its difficult or even impossible for anyone to predict accurately about a decentralized currency like bitcoin.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are looking towards another rally in the coming months and bitcoin can raise two to three times from their current level before falling back to where they are now

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are looking towards another rally in the coming months and bitcoin can raise two to three times from their current level before falling back to where they are now

When it comes to cryptocurrency there's no such thing as being accurate or being able to make a sure prediction about what is going to happen in the future. However, when these predictions are made by certain cryptocurrency analysts that do take into account a lot of different factors and conditions and how the market has been progressing and so there is a certain degree of confidence that comes with making a prediction of this nature. So whilst it is not something that we can rely on completely it is a good indicator for future trades.

I would love to wait for this correction rally for Bitcoin because I feel that the transaction fees for Bitcoin is too high these days, maybe this correction may actually correct this trend of high gas fees on bitcoin transactions.

Until May, it looked like everything was going great, but then the market started going down, most of the crypto currencies started losing value. The second half will be a hard time for crypto market.

Definitely now the correction as taken place, its best to invest into it now, and its running like a race if we don't invest know it might run ahead of us.

Of course I'm much ready for the ready even though i did not have the enough cash to invest much in bitcoin but still I'm sure it will be good.

I am a student and I don't have enough money to trade with Bitcoin, but from the last month I with all my earning, bought Bitcoin almost with $100 at 40800 dollar price rate but unfortunately after that its price to become very low and it comes up to $30,000 and I lost my $15, now i don't have plans to trade with Bitcoin.
Unless you liquidated your self from the market, that is when you can agree to yourself that you losed money, liquidation I mean is you sell off your asset

I never even noticed this because by this time last year I was even busy with me offline skill acquisition. It is just this year that I have enough time and that I can possibly engage in so many things like this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back