What's new

Are you preparing for an economic downturn?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many countries are in a recession. Some are worse off than others. This trend is very likely to continue for another 5 years, possible longer depending on a lot of factors. Have you been preparing for it with your finances?

Most of the countries are in harsh moment as in economics downfall. So I think of keep up some amount in other to hold up during effective economic crisis.

Well I don't really have any plans related to economic downturn currently , I'm just looking for more opportunities to be stable financially and probably if I am stable I think this may not really have a serious effect on me. This is what people should do.

Actually the economic analysis has shown the rapid failure in economic activities among many countries of the world and it has been a warning for alot to prepare for that.

A lot of people have been warned to get ready for it since economic analysis has actually demonstrated the rapid breakdown of economic activity in several countries throughout the world.

Well I don't really have any plans related to economic downturn currently , I'm just looking for more opportunities to be stable financially and probably if I am stable I think this may not really have a serious effect on me. This is what people should do.

It is always a good thing to have enough cash reserves or financial back up in case the economy goes bad. This is a really common practice of many businessmen.

I had actually thought this will happen during or immediately after the lockdown and when it didn't, it felt like we were okay. I'm actually beginning to think the recession might come full swing this period.

It is always a good thing to have enough cash reserves or financial back up in case the economy goes bad. This is a really common practice of many businessmen.
Exactly but my business is not really up to the expected standard and as such I may not be able to plan on that presently. I just need to give myself sometimes to be able to stand out financially.

Economic downturn is around the corner and we all must definitely be prepared by the time it stares at our face in the near future. Having enough cash reserves will bail you out in such situations.

Exactly but my business is not really up to the expected standard and as such I may not be able to plan on that presently. I just need to give myself sometimes to be able to stand out financially.

I think that each and every kind of business needs time to grow. Until or unless you put effort, your business shall not grow at all. Perhaps you may need to market your business more and more?

I think that each and every kind of business needs time to grow. Until or unless you put effort, your business shall not grow at all. Perhaps you may need to market your business more and more?
Not all business really needs marketing per say. My gaming business may not really need marketing because marketing is something that can be done to some certain business and not necessarily on the type I am doing.

Actually preparation for such situation is very important through engaging into a long term planning to cope up with future uncertainties. alot of countries are into recession and it has been the major reason why alot of business fails.

Not all business really needs marketing per say. My gaming business may not really need marketing because marketing is something that can be done to some certain business and not necessarily on the type I am doing.

Some businesses do not need marketing, especially well-established businesses that have been running for a really long time. There do exist many such kind of businesses in here.

Many countries are in a recession. Some are worse off than others. This trend is very likely to continue for another 5 years, possible longer depending on a lot of factors. Have you been preparing for it with your finances?
Recession every where in the world.
Since when it started that have but some measure in place to found alternative to survive it, because no body allowed to go out that time.

Yes, this is correct. Not all the businesses might need to be marketed. I think that established businesses do not need to be marketed. McDonald's no longer markets itself in my country.

Yes, this is correct. Not all the businesses might need to be marketed. I think that established businesses do not need to be marketed. McDonald's no longer markets itself in my country.
That may be true cuz I've never seen any adverse related to McDonnell anyway on the internet . Though some advert of this nature will completely depend on location. And many others.

That may be true cuz I've never seen any adverse related to McDonnell anyway on the internet . Though some advert of this nature will completely depend on location. And many others.

McDonald's has established itself and this might be the reason why it no longer needs to market itself. We have a branch of McDonald's at a somewhat remote location, but they still manage to run it!

McDonald's has established itself and this might be the reason why it no longer needs to market itself. We have a branch of McDonald's at a somewhat remote location, but they still manage to run it!
Well it is a well-known shopping organisation in the UK and some other countries. But I don't really know much about its operation in Africa and some others countries.

Well it is a well-known shopping organisation in the UK and some other countries. But I don't really know much about its operation in Africa and some others countries.

McDonald's is pretty popular in my country. This is because it has a really huge market and majority of the rich people are the ones who usually prefer McDonald's.

McDonald's is pretty popular in my country. This is because it has a really huge market and majority of the rich people are the ones who usually prefer McDonald's.
I don't have much idea about your location, here in Africa I don't even know a city in which McDonalds is operating on . I only have idea about their existence in UK and some other European countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back