What's new

Are you planning on spending money on a business idea this year?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people that have business ideas but they tend to either put them off or have to take a loan out for them.

A friend of mine has an amazing idea that he wants to do. I keep encouraging him to do it but he doesn't want to take out money for it. I worry that because of this, it will never happen. I know the economy is not good but if people are feeling too fearful to create businesses, then it will impact the economy.

I have been brooding on a business since a couple of years but I have not been able to start the business because of lack of time and lack of money. Hopefully, I will be able to do it this year

I have intentions of starting up a business this year online and I am so determined to carry it out . Nonetheless, it's a very good way to make decent money online.

Once you have an idea that you sure will benefit you, I think you should do everything to implement it. For this year, I plan to create a great website that I planned to monetize with google adsense. I have purchased somethings I need for the website.

I have a plan of starting up my business in this year, because that is what I have been planning all this while, but now I have planned to go into offline business to start up clothes business.

Absolutely yes I have made a plan, and I am ever ready to do all.i can to achieve a goal. One of the limitations I am currently having in developing my business plan, is the lack of finance or money. They money available won't be enough to run the plans successful.

I intend to expand my poultry business and enter egg production too since I was only focused on meat production. I would also make a launch into the organic poultry supplements I developed years ago.

I'm planning to expand my boutique business so that I can be seeing many riches to be patronizing me. I need big money to invest because I have come to the idea that this business needs huge investment for success.

I have actually started doing so already. For some time now i have been buying some courses that i have been using to help improve my skills for the business i am going into, i am hoping by the other half of the year a lot of things would have settled down by now.

I intend to expand my poultry business and enter egg production too since I was only focused on meat production. I would also make a launch into the organic poultry supplements I developed years ago.

I am planning to invest money online and trade in the Forex market this year. However, this all depends on my schedule and routine. I have many things to deal with and Forex investment require you to put time and effort.

Of course, there are a lot of businesses I am very much willing to venture into and I am ready to spend some good amount of money on them to make you successful. I have both online and offline business ideas.

Yes, I am planning on spending money on a business idea before the end of this year. Though, The Projected amount to actualise this idea is not complete yet. But I would start immediately it is complete.

Absolutely yes. every year comes up with a new business ideas which is needed to be developed for the purpose of income generation.

I have a plan and currently I have started investing some amount of income into it to make it better in the future.

With the way the global economy is, I am not planning to invest money on any business venture this year. I can only think of that when the economy has improved. That's when busineses would thrive.

I don't have capital for that yet and I'm not interested in creating a business just yet I would rather focus on my offline career as much as I can I hope in the future I will start my won business

One of the businesses I am interested in at this moment is bakery business. I have been thinking of how to start it because it is not so capital-intensive. What is holding me back now is enough time.

I have always had this desire to start a food business. During COVID I had to retrace my plans but now I feel confident that I will be able start it in the near future.

Actually if I have a very concrete business idea, and with the availability of resources, I will definitely have to build on it into reality.

So yes I have an idea to which I want to build on it with the available resources.

I'm always spending money on new business ideas, sites etc. You kinda need to spend money to fund the things you want.

I believe that as long as it is a very good business plan that is capable of turning the project into a profit-making venture it is something that is what invested money into instead of having the money staying in the bank account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back