Are you Part of Virily?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Virily is one such website on which we need to always attach an image to our posts and just need to post a few words to make it a relevant post and they used to pay at a minimum of $10 to Paypal but a few months back they announced that they won't pay now but I am hopeful that they will start paying soon as I still have $9 there and need $1 to get paid.

Are you Part of Virily?

Virily is no longer existing. That was the confirmation from my friend who worked there for almost 2 years. The site so suddenly stop paying people and gradually closed.

I am not sure if I can access my account on this site but I once was publishing on the site. After publishing a couple of articles I found earning was really difficult, therefore, I gave up the site.

I am not sure if I can access my account on this site but I once was publishing on the site. After publishing a couple of articles I found earning was really difficult, therefore, I gave up the site.
I found it easier as we can post about what we like and even about our favorite celebs so it was easier but the sad part is they have stopped paying and I am still at $9

There was news months ago about virily, They stopped allowing new users to join and have stopped paying and there is very less chance of virily coming back to pay for posts.

I found it easier as we can post about what we like and even about our favorite celebs so it was easier but the sad part is they have stopped paying and I am still at $9
So, you have funds on the site and they are no longer paying? They should have paid what ever the user earned before stopping the reward system.

So, you have funds on the site and they are no longer paying? They should have paid what ever the user earned before stopping the reward system.
They should have done that but probably they were not interested in paying anymore due to lesser ads revenue and there is very small hope that I will get paid.

VIrily site sopped paying people for almost 4 years now according to my friend from Bangladesh. She was not paid , so she left.

VIrily site sopped paying people for almost 4 years now according to my friend from Bangladesh. She was not paid , so she left.
Many users have faced problems with the website and they are not paying and there are no updates of website starting to pay in the near future.

At first, that site was paying well and we cannot blame the site owner to have a temporary closure of his site to find a better resolution to an existing problem.

Many members have faced this problem and even I have around $9 and waiting for them to start paying but its long time now so its tough to expect them to pay now

At first, that site was paying well and we cannot blame the site owner to have a temporary closure of his site to find a better resolution to an existing problem.
The earnings rate on the website was good and it was easier to earn back then but could be they didn't have the revenue to pay users.

I doubt if they will pay so I don't think its wise to keep looking at this website and we need to move on now

I am not part of that site, it was a very good site in the past as what I have heard from a friend, also a member there. I am hoping it is still operating this time.

NO need to join too because they are not paying and there is no assurance of when they will start paying again

Virily is one such website on which we need to always attach an image to our posts and just need to post a few words to make it a relevant post and they used to pay at a minimum of $10 to Paypal but a few months back they announced that they won't pay now but I am hopeful that they will start paying soon as I still have $9 there and need $1 to get paid.

Are you Part of Virily?

No, i am not a part of this website. However, I have worked on similar kind of websites like revenue-sharing sites. These sites close quite quickly.

They used to pay months back but have stopped paying now and there is a very little hope that they will start paying again so we need to see

I don't know of this site. But reading from the comments, it would've been a good way to earn money. But sadly, they shut down their site .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back