Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Are you a very organized person, when it comes to your personal life?

I am not exactly the best organized person in the world, being busy most days of the week, but when I get the chance after relaxing and destressing, I can be pretty well organized if nothing gets in the way of keeping things clean and tidy.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Organization is also something I struggle with.

Thankfully, if things are disorganized, I find myself unable to work well until I reorganize things.

One tips that helps with organization is to have a place to keep everything, especially when you bring new things into an environment.

I wouldn't say that I am so organized because I still lag behind in so many aspects of my organisation but I am trying my absolute best to be organised.

Are you a very organized person, when it comes to your personal life?

I am not exactly the best organized person in the world, being busy most days of the week, but when I get the chance after relaxing and destressing, I can be pretty well organized if nothing gets in the way of keeping things clean and tidy.
I used to be very disorganised as a kid and this made me get into a lot of trouble because I was always looking for things so growing up I made a conscious attempt to change and I'm more organised and tidy

I'm not really what you call an organized person but to some extents I am. My phone apps are arranged be me same as my music. I have a sense of color, so there is way colors of plates and cups must be and same as my personal and day to day activities.

To an extent, I am organized in my own space. But once I get to a general area, I let others do the cleaning and tidying of the place

Lets say that my room wouldn't be very clean and organized but rather than that I think I am kind of an organized person, I don't take risks, I tend to make things before they need to be made for later so I don't miss/forget it.
For example at school I have a a few notebooks for a few different subjets but I always make sure that there are pages left to write on. I am the person who thinks before he accomplish things I am not naive and hasty.

I can't say that I'm organized that way because I'm still behind in many aspects of the organization, but I'm doing my best to organize it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back