What's new

Are you making money on your YouTube channels?

Manas

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 5, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Earning money through YouTube channels is a profitable means of making money online. I have uploaded several videos on my own channels. Do you also have any channels on YouTube? If yes, what is the approximate amount of income you generate from your videos? What is the main content you create that generates most of your revenue? Additionally, how many channels do you operate? Would you be willing to share some of your views with me?

I don't have a Youtube channel but these days its easy to start your channel and take help of AI so I may try soon

Earning money through YouTube channels is a profitable means of making money online. I have uploaded several videos on my own channels. Do you also have any channels on YouTube? If yes, what is the approximate amount of income you generate from your videos? What is the main content you create that generates most of your revenue? Additionally, how many channels do you operate? Would you be willing to share some of your views with me?

Making money on YouTube channel seems to be very hard and that is why I am not even focusing on it at the moment

Its one of the hardest ways to earn online but if you can manage that then you can earn passive income for long time

I have monetized youtube channels, however, I do not make a lot of money from youtube. In order to make a lot of money, I need hundreds of thousands of views, and I am unable to get to that point

I have monetized youtube channels, however, I do not make a lot of money from youtube. In order to make a lot of money, I need hundreds of thousands of views, and I am unable to get to that point
Cannot you try to buy views internally, I mean many people are doing that and it's a good option too

Cannot you try to buy views internally, I mean many people are doing that and it's a good option too
Buying views does not work because youtube algorithm can detect organically generated traffic and bought traffic.

Buying views does not work because youtube algorithm can detect organically generated traffic and bought traffic.
I think we are smart enough to by pass because you can buy traffic in a way that may not be detected like not getting views in one day and you can slowly distribute the work in a way that it looks natural

I think we are smart enough to by pass because you can buy traffic in a way that may not be detected like not getting views in one day and you can slowly distribute the work in a way that it looks natural
If you have actually owned a youtube channel and even a blog, you would have known this. The paid traffic does not even show on google analytics.

Unfortunately, I have not started making money from my Youtube channel and it's simply because I have not dedicated enough time in growing my channel to the stage where it is going to be possible for me to have it monetized.

I'm still planning on putting in more effort in uploading contents on my YouTube channel at least twice in a week and see how far it is going to take me before I will be able to monetize it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back