What's new

Are you going to buy Resident Evil 4 Remake?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.0100USD
Biznotes
This is a saga of my childhood practically, and of my favorites, on March 24 that is to say within two days comes the remake of my favorite installment of this saga, Resident evil 4, are you going to buy it? Are you a fan of Resident Evil? If you like horror, it is really a saga that you have to play.

This is a saga of my childhood practically, and of my favorites, on March 24 that is to say within two days comes the remake of my favorite installment of this saga, Resident evil 4, are you going to buy it? Are you a fan of Resident Evil? If you like horror, it is really a saga that you have to play.
I think I need to check out this video game because I have never heard about it before

It is one of the most famous horror games if not the most next to Silent hill, is a Japanese game, is my favorite in this field.

Resident evil is a video game for the strong willed and strong hearted. I think this remake would be super interesting.

I only played Resident Evil 2 last in the series. I am sure that this one would be so interesting. I would only buy it when I get a console.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back