What's new

Are you going to buy iPhone 14?

Apple has announced that the iPhone 14 Pro will go on sale on 16th September 2022 while the standard price will start at 799$

View attachment 3828

Are you going to buy this product?
The iPhone is a really good phone with some outstanding features. However, I will not buy the new iPhone 14 just because it is the latest one coming out unless I absolutely have no choice but to use one, which is unlikely because most of the functions I need are alright on the phone I am using presently

No because it is too expensive. I can buy iPhone 12 and use the balance to do something profitable because I can get most of the features of iPhone 14 on the iPhone 12

Not yet, iPhone 14 is way too expensive and I won’t be able to afford for now. I had iPhone6s and I’m using iphone7plus which I got not long ago.

I'm not going to buy an iPhone 14. I think the phone is too expensive, and I don't see the point in spending so much money on a phone.

There are cheaper alternatives that do just as good of a job. For example, I can get an iPhone 13 for $1,000 less than the iPhone 14. Also, there are other phones that have all the same features as the iPhone 14 but cost less than half of what it does.

I think this is especially true for people who don't want or need all of the features that come with an iPhone 14—like me!

If I have some cash to spare then why not? But it's better to invest your money if you're not a big fan of Apple products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back