Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am mixed on gun laws in the US. Part of me thinks we should ban certain guns, and another part of me thinks that as long as we're law abiding citizens, it should be legal for us to own guns.

But these days my mind has mostly went to gun laws needing to get better. Especially in the US as gun violence seems to be at an all time high. And there are still school shootings and mass shootings all over the US. And it doesn't seem to end. So maybe some guns should be outlawed. But I am not for everyone's guns being taken away. Are you for or against guns yourself?

Me, no hell NO. But i also understand that the debate on gun laws involves balancing individual rights and public safety. Some advocate for stricter regulations like background checks and restrictions on certain firearms, while others emphasize responsible gun ownership and proper training. Finding a middle ground that prioritizes public safety without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners is a challenging task. Open discussions and evidence-based solutions can help address gun violence effectively.

I can never be against guns but there's a need for the gun laws to be looked into. If the government doesn't find a way to make it work, we are going to see more massive shooting in schools, malls, churches etc. It's the only fear I have with guns at the moment.

I believe that people should be allowed the opportunity to own guns in order for them to protect themselves. There have been cases of home invasion where families were killed by those who invaded them. If such families had guns to protect themselves, I'm not sure they would have been dead as a result of what happened to them. Although, the government needs to put checks when it comes to profiling people before they are being allowed to own gun.

In our county, guns are not allowed for civilians. In the past people could keep guns if they had a gun ownership license. However, when the armed insurgency began government prohibited civilian gun ownership. I am against gun ownership.

In my country they are not allowed either unless you have a license, but if for example, I have to give an opinion on the case of the right to arms in the USA, I am in favor, as long as you only have it at home to defend your relatives and your property, but well, there will always be some brainless person who carries it around the city and makes a mess.

I am against all violence against other humans (or animals). We should learn to live in peace with the entire planet; including humans and wildlife. This means I am against guns (or any other weapons).

Human beings need to defend themselves from harm. Harms which comes to humans can be from their fellow human beings or animals. If there are no weapons for men to use and defend themselves, what will be their fate?

Human beings need to defend themselves from harm. Harms which comes to humans can be from their fellow human beings or animals. If there are no weapons for men to use and defend themselves, what will be their fate?
That doesn't change my mind. If all life on Earth got along, we wouldn't need it. Nothing can change my mind on this topic (due to how I was raised, and the Bible).

That doesn't change my mind. If all life on Earth got along, we wouldn't need it. Nothing can change my mind on this topic (due to how I was raised, and the Bible).

You're getting me wrong. I'm not trying to change your mind but I'm looking at it from a different angle. Talking about if all the life on earth get alone, we wouldn't need to have guns or need to defend ourselves. I can never argue that but if you can answer me, is all life on earth getting along?

I can never be against guns but there's a need for the gun laws to be looked into. If the government doesn't find a way to make it work, we are going to see more massive shooting in schools, malls, churches etc. It's the only fear I have with guns at the moment.

How do you want the government to handle it? Unless there is going to be a total ban of guns in the hands of civilians, one should be on the lookout for mass shootings and things like that happening. Maybe there should be a case for mental assessment when people come to renew licences for gun ownership, but how that will help is also what I don't know yet.

How do you want the government to handle it? Unless there is going to be a total ban of guns in the hands of civilians, one should be on the lookout for mass shootings and things like that happening. Maybe there should be a case for mental assessment when people come to renew licences for gun ownership, but how that will help is also what I don't know yet.

Yes, there should be a strong mental assessment and evaluation for those who apply for gin ownership licences. There should be strong profiling of those people in order to know if they've been into any illegal activities in the past in other countries.

I am against all violence against other humans (or animals). We should learn to live in peace with the entire planet; including humans and wildlife. This means I am against guns (or any other weapons).

The world is definitely going to be a better place if there is no form of violence against anyone including human beings and animals. Unfortunately this is something that is not realistic in our world today because there is always tension and violence that makes it impossible for us to live in peace.

In my country they are not allowed either unless you have a license, but if for example, I have to give an opinion on the case of the right to arms in the USA, I am in favor, as long as you only have it at home to defend your relatives and your property, but well, there will always be some brainless person who carries it around the city and makes a mess.

I watched a video clip on YouTube years ago where two armed young men invaded another man's property. They had intention of either killing the man and his family or rob them. The man had two assault riffle and a pump action short gun. He kill of the guy and the other ran away for his dear life. It's in this kind of case having guns at home is a blessing.

Yes, there should be a strong mental assessment and evaluation for those who apply for gin ownership licences. There should be strong profiling of those people in order to know if they've been into any illegal activities in the past in other countries.

I believe that the government have actually been doing this for a while but they still need to put their backs into it and intensify how they are doing it because it seems like some people still find a way to bypass all this assessment and still have access to sophisticated guns. They use these guns in carrying out a lot of mass shooting and killings especially in schools.

I am not against weapons in general, because everyone should be able to buy them for protection, but I am against such a sale as in America they can sell a gun in 20 minutes or maybe even faster and in a couple of days someone will be killed with this gun.. I don’t have too much though developed country, however, to get a weapon, a civilian needs to go through 9 circles of hell to get all the documents

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back