What's new

Are you facing issues of clearing outstanding loans??

The most advisable is to save as much as possible, in order to start a business. If the money saved is not enough, you can seek help from family members or continue saving. In this way you can avoid in any way a commercial loan.

How will you have the problem of having loans to clear when you do not even take them. I do not take any form of loans at all and I want to build things always from the scratch.

I know how swashbuckling it is when we clear all our debts. But when fazed with too many debts, life becomes unbearable. Its never advisable to take loans when you got no genuine reasons for taking it. We are advised to take loans when we got clear reasons for it. To establish something profitable with it in the future. Cos the repayment interest is astronomical when we didn't make anything tangible from the loan we took. Instead of taking loans for your first business start up when you got no experience for what you are starting with. You should rather choose to save. Cos that loan borrowed might not drive you success as you proceed with your business initiative. You will force yourself into achieving two things at the same time.

* Making fast profit to repay the loan terms.

That might make you to take the risk you don't suppose to take. Which might ruin your chances of success. So it is better you start it up with the capital you raised on your own. Even if its in a small scale, you should start it up. Knowing that you are not repaying for any loans, rather you are working to balance your business and keep cash flow of the business steady.
Taking a loan to start up a business,especially a new one is not actually an ideal one.because the reality you meet on ground is very different from what you see on paper.When we started our business,though we had our own funds,the pressure was not there when it comes to rapayment of loans.We were less pressured and our time was used to develop other aspect of the business.

Don't take loan for consumption, take a loan for production and then when you make profit pay back the loan. And also don't take a loan to pay old loan, it will surely not be a good way to pay loan and be careful before taking a loan

Taking a loan to start up a business,especially a new one is not actually an ideal one.because the reality you meet on ground is very different from what you see on paper.When we started our business,though we had our own funds,the pressure was not there when it comes to rapayment of loans.We were less pressured and our time was used to develop other aspect of the business.
That's true, the idea of of taking loan during our first business start up isn't nice at all, not ideal. The challenges that faze first business start might shake it off and make us not to record much profit to repay the loan at the agreed date of repayment. And it will become a burden to our business career.

Presently I do not have any of these problems, I never had because I do jot like to take any kind of loans. The only one I have taken are mostly pay day loans .

I am currently not owing any dept and i hope to keep it that way. Most times it can be quite stressful and frustrating and i tend to work under pressure during does times.

Last year, I was facing such a great issue of paying back loans. It was just after graduating from campus where I used to take loans so irresponsibly. I was so dissapointed in myself because I only have online work as a source of income yet I had so many debts. Luckily, I found some offline tasks that paid me a huge amount which I used to pay the loan. Since then, I avoid unnecessary loans at all costs.

definitely this sort of thing can never happen to me because I am someone that can never ever consider getting a loan to do anything,I tried to save most of my money in case of emergency and that is something that ve been helping me to avoid loan for a long time.

Last year, I was facing such a great issue of paying back loans. It was just after graduating from campus where I used to take loans so irresponsibly. I was so dissapointed in myself because I only have online work as a source of income yet I had so many debts. Luckily, I found some offline tasks that paid me a huge amount which I used to pay the loan. Since then, I avoid unnecessary loans at all costs.
Its just awesome now that you've cleared those debts that hindered you progressing. We all know that outstanding loans draws us backward, cos we be thinking over it more and more without craving better opportunity to earn money.

It is very easy to take up loans while it is difficult to pay it back. When taking up a loan, I make sure that the loans I take will not be difficult for me to pay back when it is due for repayment in order to avoid the disgrace and embarrassment that follows it when some default in payments.

Laughs, that's true. When loan stays overdue, it brings disgrace and repulsion for the borrower, that's why i don't involve myself taking loans at all.

I know how swashbuckling it is when we clear all our debts. But when fazed with too many debts, life becomes unbearable. Its never advisable to take loans when you got no genuine reasons for taking it. We are advised to take loans when we got clear reasons for it. To establish something profitable with it in the future. Cos the repayment interest is astronomical when we didn't make anything tangible from the loan we took. Instead of taking loans for your first business start up when you got no experience for what you are starting with. You should rather choose to save. Cos that loan borrowed might not drive you success as you proceed with your business initiative. You will force yourself into achieving two things at the same time.

* Making fast profit to repay the loan terms.

That might make you to take the risk you don't suppose to take. Which might ruin your chances of success. So it is better you start it up with the capital you raised on your own. Even if its in a small scale, you should start it up. Knowing that you are not repaying for any loans, rather you are working to balance your business and keep cash flow of the business steady.
I once have that mindset of collecting loan last year most especially from bank that the money week be paid back gradually till its complete but I discovered that it don't silver my Problem.

When I was running my offline business and when my business began to fail I started having issues with outstanding loans. I l cleared my dept after I liquidated my business.

At the moment I'm not owing any debts, people are the ones owing me. I make sure i pay on delivery, I don't take loans cos its of no use to my progress.

I can understand what you are trying to say but I am someone that will never think of getting a loan to start up a business or do any other thing, people have been getting a loan to do one thing or the other, the issue of paying back the loan is always difficult.

Avoid paying off loans with another loan because the debts would just keep piling. One important thing is to put in mind that servicing the loan is mandatory, so you do whatever it takes to find the funds before that day. Seeking help from family or friends should be considered.

I am not currently facing such issue ,but i have once faced that issues ,but it wasn't really easy for me clearing such high amount of loans because i basically have other things and bills to settle

As I myself I'm not a fan of collecting or borrowing loans at any one time in the past, I have not got any issue of settling an outstanding loan. I don't advise people to go for loans

Taking loans is something I have hated for a very long time and I haven't involved in it. I also advise people not to go into loans that they will not be able to pay back.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back