What's new

Are you facing issues of clearing outstanding loans??

Thankfully I don't have any outstanding loans. When I was in a job, I was earning well. I managed to save a good amount, which I have now invested in my online business. I am also thinking about buying land or residential property this year. In case I buy a residential property, I will have to refinance my property with a bank loan. Until then I am enjoying the debt less freedom.

Thankfully I don't have any outstanding loans. When I was in a job, I was earning well. I managed to save a good amount, which I have now invested in my online business. I am also thinking about buying land or residential property this year. In case I buy a residential property, I will have to refinance my property with a bank loan. Until then I am enjoying the debt less freedom.
Fantastic that you're debt free, I'm glad that you are not burdened by debt repayment. I never liked taking loans when i have no genuine reason for that. I will only borrow when it is of utmost need. And i won't borrow from the institution that charges high repayment interest.

Don't ignore them. Debt collectors will continue to contact you until a debt is paid. ...
Find out debt information. Find out who the original creditor was, as well as the original amount. ...
Get it in writing. ...
Don't give personal details over the phone. ...
Try settling or negotiating.

Don't ignore them. Debt collectors will continue to contact you until a debt is paid. ...
Find out debt information. Find out who the original creditor was, as well as the original amount. ...
Get it in writing. ...
Don't give personal details over the phone. ...
Try settling or negotiating.
Goof tips to follow and avoid given out essential personal credentials to third party persons. I came to realise that its never a good idea to be a debtor. It affects one progress in business initiative, one will be up in state apathy. Trying to settle the loan terms that is yielding interest steadily everyday.

In business, we just can't do without loans,be it loans from the banks, our creditors or from friends and families. The piling up of these loans can give one a migraine, this was what happened to me when my business owed alot of loans, I had to sell some assets to offset those loans.

It happens to everyone, everywhere . When you take borrow from anyone then time passes to early and the said day comes according agreement or deal when you have to pay your debpt. If you haven't enough to clear that you would again borrow from other. And this process continue untill you surrounded by mega debpt. They you have to sacrifice by selling your assets like land, car even bike. That time looks hell for us.

That's why i never for one day intended to get loans. Cos i know the repayment interest is just almost the same like the amount requested. I don't even think that I'll engage in any loan request any time soon. Infact I'm not expecting to take such kind loans that will make me to nearly pay same amount i borrowed.
I don't think anyone should have a plan on getting a loan unless it is extremely necessary and as a result of circumstances that are beyond your control. When you are looking to purchase anything more or get into anything it is important that you do so with the money that you have available to you at that time. Getting into a loan and causing debt can affect your credit rating significantly.

No am not and the reason for that is I work and stay with my budget for every single month. When you allocate your money based on your budgets you will find yourself clearing your debts and even having something to save at the end of the months.

The only way not to be in debt is that, you take loan that you no the repayment will be easy and affordable for you. Don't take loan when you don't have any concrete business that you want to go into with. I remembered when a friend of mine took loan and went straight to go and buy a car and some other luxury stuff, and to pay back the lone became very hard for him why because he don't have any concrete business that he will do with the loan and here come he went ahead to take another loan from another organization again but this time around he heard business ideas and he worked on the ideas with the loan he took and he were able to cleared all the loan that he is owing.

I don't think anyone should have a plan on getting a loan unless it is extremely necessary and as a result of circumstances that are beyond your control. When you are looking to purchase anything more or get into anything it is important that you do so with the money that you have available to you at that time. Getting into a loan and causing debt can affect your credit rating significantly.
Okay, that is absolutely true. Getting a loan and causing debt can affect the credit score of an individual. It is advisable to build financial portfolio high before acquiring for loan. And loan should only be acquired when you have genuine reason for it, and know how much its the interest rate.

Okay, that is absolutely true. Getting a loan and causing debt can affect the credit score of an individual. It is advisable to build financial portfolio high before acquiring for loan. And loan should only be acquired when you have genuine reason for it, and know how much its the interest rate.
The interest rate generally varies for each of the banks that you look into. Last night I was actually looking at different interest rates across the global banks just to try and gauge how the interest rate Changes by country. There are actually some banks that have low interest rates of just 5.99%. However there are some such as Madagascar that are supposedly having 64% interest rates.

No doubt you are right dear, when some one start business by taking loan from others, it's very difficult to stabilize and establish the business to best level. As there will be pressure of returning money on the business and he couldn't be able to pay full attention for business growth. So it's better to start it with your own money even a little capital.

If you haven't enough to clear that you would again borrow from other. And this process continue untill you surrounded by mega debpt. They you have to sacrifice by selling your assets like land, car even bike. That time looks hell for us. So take borrow after a lot of thinking.

That exactly what led me here. Responsibllily on ones neck is like hell, I had to look for any other means of Income. Atleast I believe with bizdustry so debt will be settled at the end of the week or month. It can be difficult getting rid if debt if one does not have means of clearing it may be side hustle, hand earn job. If one is well paid for his/her job the pay should be responsible for sustainability.
Post automatically merged:

That exactly what led me here. Responsibllily on ones neck is like hell, I had to look for any other means of Income. Atleast I believe with bizdustry so debt will be settled at the end of the week or month. It can be difficult getting rid if debt if one does not have means of clearing it may be side hustle, hand earn job. If one is well paid for his/her job the pay should be responsible for sustainability.

No big business thrived with out the owners taking up loan at some point. For me loan is an essentially element of growing a business. As long as they’re are profit at the end of the year. A borrower should make a repayment loan plan for any loan collected

The interest rate generally varies for each of the banks that you look into. Last night I was actually looking at different interest rates across the global banks just to try and gauge how the interest rate Changes by country. There are actually some banks that have low interest rates of just 5.99%. However there are some such as Madagascar that are supposedly having 64% interest rates.
5.99% interest rate is better off than 64% interest rate posed by Madagascan banks. I wouldn't consider such kind of interest rate. I don't see myself going to collect loan from such mortgage bank. The interest rate is too high and bad for repayment.

5.99% interest rate is better off than 64% interest rate posed by Madagascan banks. I wouldn't consider such kind of interest rate. I don't see myself going to collect loan from such mortgage bank. The interest rate is too high and bad for repayment.
The interest rate is extremely high, however maybe it is a way that they are trying to manage the loans within their country or maybe discourage their residents from taking out loans in the first place. Or perhaps this is a means that they can use to try and improve the economy as well as Madagascar is a rather small country.

The interest rate is extremely high, however maybe it is a way that they are trying to manage the loans within their country or maybe discourage their residents from taking out loans in the first place. Or perhaps this is a means that they can use to try and improve the economy as well as Madagascar is a rather small country.
Laughs, improving their economy with citizens hard earned dividends?? That is cruel, not worth it at all. Their are other ways the mortgage in Madagascar can raise funds and better their economy and not by implementing such hash repayment interest rate that is so high.

Laughs, improving their economy with citizens hard earned dividends?? That is cruel, not worth it at all. Their are other ways the mortgage in Madagascar can raise funds and better their economy and not by implementing such hash repayment interest rate that is so high.
At the end of the day don't all governments and economies try to earn something based on the hard work of their citizens? I mean if you think about it that is the whole purpose of you paying your taxes even though you are working maybe in a different sector or something that is not relevant to them you will still pay a certain portion of it to the government.

At the end of the day don't all governments and economies try to earn something based on the hard work of their citizens? I mean if you think about it that is the whole purpose of you paying your taxes even though you are working maybe in a different sector or something that is not relevant to them you will still pay a certain portion of it to the government.
Hmm, many government have their own constitution, and way of handling things. In my own country they don't charge those private mini business tax, rather charge those lucrative private limited companies tax in order to generate more funds to satisfy their yearly budget.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back