What's new

Are you facing issues of clearing outstanding loans??

taking loan is not an easy task,you will take it and end up not refunding it back.thats why it is not advisable to take loans without having genuine reason.we take loans to start up a business that we can easily refund back the money.

I don't like taking those because I usually find it difficult to pay back most of the time. Also I don't like taking a loan for a business in case I didn't make profit. I prefer to save up for the business capital or borrow from friends and family.

Everybody, who took a loan to start up a business or to buy a home, is concerned about repaying the loan as soon as possible. It is important to find methods,ways to always pay on time because, neglected loans soon can pile up.

I'm easily depressed anytime I don't pay back a loan I got from someone or an institution on time. This is the reason why I avoid using loan to push my business.

Taking of loan is very bad because is very difficult to pay back when taken, it is really good to avoid the issue of taking a loan to start up a business.

Taking of loan is very bad because is very difficult to pay back when taken, it is really good to avoid the issue of taking a loan to start up a business.

People usually face such kind of problems when they take loans because they do not have a proper plan to return the loans and they eventually go bankrupt and get into legal trouble sometimes. This is why it is much better to start a business with small capital rather than taking loans and suffering from bad debt.

Well honestly I am not and I actually stand against getting loans to actually start up a business because at some point it might choke and it will be very hard to pay back

I can't even imagine being in such a position because I am someone who naturally do not like loan.. I save most of my money to engage in anything. I do even get a loan for anything even for medical purposes.

Yeah, I am facing an issue that looks like that, but not a loan. But a borrowed money from an association which I suppose to pay back and I am still finding it difficult to pay.

Thankfully, I do not have any outstanding loan. I receive allowances from my parents to pay my bills and college fees. I also work online and offline to generate income and use the money to finance my education

You are right dear. I wont and advice anyone to start a business with a Loan. Getting a loan to set up a business is like going into slavery. I'm saying this with the experience I had.

I have been having issues and challenginges in clearing my outstanding debt because its affecting my business , there's no money to buy goods into the store and the debt keep increasing.

People usually face such kind of problems when they take loans because they do not have a proper plan to return the loans and they eventually go bankrupt and get into legal trouble sometimes. This is why it is much better to start a business with small capital rather than taking loans and suffering from bad debt.
That's very true, but don't you think there are also cases where by they might actually have a proper plan to pay to back but in the end it did not work out as planned?

In the past I have had many failed businesses and I am still paying outstanding loan. One of the reasons why I have unable to save money because I have been repaying my loan.

I can't even imagine being in such a position because I am someone who naturally do not like loan.. I save most of my money to engage in anything. I do even get a loan for anything even for medical purposes.

Well, even I do not like loans at all and I believe that starting small is the key to reduce your chances of having bad debts. Even interest-free loans could be hard to pay at some time.

Well, even I do not like loans at all and I believe that starting small is the key to reduce your chances of having bad debts. Even interest-free loans could be hard to pay at some time.
Well I always like to raise the required money that is needed to start up my business at once, I do not like starting up a smaller business also because it may not really be profitable except there is a possibility that I will still raise money to improve it in the future.

Well being to the fact that when i get loans, I make out plans or ways to settle it at the end of the duration. So by this I don't really have issues with repaying loans. In a nutshell, what I do is paying all the equipments I work with salary in order to also help.

It happens to everyone, at any time and in any place. When you borrow money from someone, time passes too quickly, and the agreed-upon or agreed-upon day arrives when you must repay your debt. If you don't have enough money, you'll have to borrow from someone else or a firm.

This is really worrisome collecting loans.
Loan is very bad especially when you took for the purposes of starting a business or buying a car. So many people have been affected by collecting loan in the end they are unable to pay back because of the rate of interest the loan has accumulated over the time.
Getting a loan is the last thing that I'm going to do because it's always a difficult thing to pay back the loan when you don't meet up with your business plans and you will lose your collateral.

This is really worrisome collecting loans.
Loan is very bad especially when you took for the purposes of starting a business or buying a car. So many people have been affected by collecting loan in the end they are unable to pay back because of the rate of interest the loan has accumulated over the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back